- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday October 28, 2008 7:04 pm
Monday Ratings: CBS Repeats Help ABC
Last night, a slate full of CBS repeats helped ABC take an easy win with the viewers. Unfortunately, the Alphabet network still had to settle for a tie with FOX in the demos.
- Dancing with the Stars (18.8 million, 4.2/10 in 18-49) did slightly better than last week.
- Game 5 of the World Series rained on 13.2 million.
- The Big Bang Theory* (8 million, 3.1/8) lost 1.3 million; How I Met Your Mother* (7.3 million, 3.0/7) fell by nearly 2 million.
- Chuck (6.5 million, 2.5/6) was down by 200,000.
- Gossip Girl (3 million, 1.5/4) remained steady.
Read More | The Hollywood Reporter
- Two and a Half Men* (11.7 million, 3.8/9 in 18-49) was off by about 3 million.
- Samantha Who? (11.4 million, 3.0/7) improved by 400,000.
- Gary Unmarried* (8.6 million, 2.9/7) got help from its temporary lead-in.
- Heroes (8.1 million, 3.9/9) shrunk by 400,000.
- One Tree Hill (3.1 million, 1.6/4) slid by 600,000.
- CSI: Miami* (10.4 million, 2.9/7 in 18-49) saw nearly 3 million less.
- Boston Legal (9.1 million, 2.3/6) picked up 100,000.
- My Own Worst Enemy (5.2 million, 2.3/6) gave up another 1/2 million.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, audience, boston legal, chuck, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, demos, dwts, gary unmarried, gossip girl, heroes, himym, how i met your mother, monday ratings, my own worst enemy, one tree hill, ratings, samantha who, the big bang theory, two and a half men, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.