Tuesday October 28, 2008 7:04 pm
Monday Ratings: CBS Repeats Help ABC
Last night, a slate full of CBS repeats helped ABC take an easy win with the viewers. Unfortunately, the Alphabet network still had to settle for a tie with FOX in the demos.
- Dancing with the Stars (18.8 million, 4.2/10 in 18-49) did slightly better than last week.
- Game 5 of the World Series rained on 13.2 million.
- The Big Bang Theory* (8 million, 3.1/8) lost 1.3 million; How I Met Your Mother* (7.3 million, 3.0/7) fell by nearly 2 million.
- Chuck (6.5 million, 2.5/6) was down by 200,000.
- Gossip Girl (3 million, 1.5/4) remained steady.
Read More | The Hollywood Reporter
- Two and a Half Men* (11.7 million, 3.8/9 in 18-49) was off by about 3 million.
- Samantha Who? (11.4 million, 3.0/7) improved by 400,000.
- Gary Unmarried* (8.6 million, 2.9/7) got help from its temporary lead-in.
- Heroes (8.1 million, 3.9/9) shrunk by 400,000.
- One Tree Hill (3.1 million, 1.6/4) slid by 600,000.
- CSI: Miami* (10.4 million, 2.9/7 in 18-49) saw nearly 3 million less.
- Boston Legal (9.1 million, 2.3/6) picked up 100,000.
- My Own Worst Enemy (5.2 million, 2.3/6) gave up another 1/2 million.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, audience, boston legal, chuck, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, demos, dwts, gary unmarried, gossip girl, heroes, himym, how i met your mother, monday ratings, my own worst enemy, one tree hill, ratings, samantha who, the big bang theory, two and a half men, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.