Wednesday May 3, 2006 5:24 pm
Tons of American Idol News and Notes
Always popular in the press, news reports regarding American Idol have absolutely exploded, with new developments on the way and the finale so near. But don’t worry, we’ve done the hard work for you. There’s no need for you to spend hours combing the Internet; just enjoy the massive selection of Idol tidbits below.
- Love him or hate him, you gotta respect Simon Cowell. But not Randy. And especially not Paula.
- Randy Jackson finally stops playing hard to get.
- American Idol: is a gimmick more important than talent?
- Kellie Pickler airs her woes and gratitude. And her daddy is released from his bonds.
- Song list leaked, and winner chosen by fans.
- Is American Idol (gasp!) fixed?
- Michael Bolton was once in charge of Paula Abdul...and called her a brat.
- Teri Hatcher sets us straight on The Kiss Seen ‘Round The World.
- Top American Idol producer appears on Ellen, denies Paula Abdul’s insanity.
- Compared to last season, this season apparently sucks.
- American Idol hits the road.
- Gambling addicts beware: betting on American Idol is hard to resist.
- Taylor Hicks was on drugs. If you consider Star Magazine a reliable source.
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.