Sunday March 1, 2009 5:27 pm
Friday Ratings: CBS Ends Week with a Win
CBS + Friday + new episodes = Really no reason for anyone else to show up.
- Ghost Whisperer (11.6 million, 2.7/9 in 18-49) had its largest audience since November.
- Wife Swap (4.6 million, 1.5/5) picked up 500,000.
- Howie Do It (4.3 million, 1.3/4) improved by 400,000.
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (3.4 million, 1.2/4) slipped by 400,000.
- Everybody Hates Chris* (1.6 million, 0.5/2) and The Game* (1.3 million, 0.4/1) were both up slightly.
Read More | TV by the Numbers
- Flashpoint (9.2 million, 1.9/6 in 18-49) added on 300,000 since its last original.
- Supernanny* (5.6 million, 1.8/6) rounded up 200,000 more.
- Friday Night Lights (4.2 million, 1.5/5) scooped up another 300,000.
- Dollhouse (4.1 million, 1.6/5) did about the same.
- Additional episodes of Everybody Hates Chris* (1.1 million, 0.4/1) and The Game* (1.3 million, 0.5/2) both did better than 13: Fear is Real.
- Numb3rs (9.6 million, 2.1/7 in 18-49) was tops in its hour.
- 20/20 (7.1 million, 2.0/6) was down 200,000.
- Dateline (5.8 million, 1.6/5) raised another 200,000.
(You can review last Friday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 2020, audience, dateline, demos, dollhouse, everybody hates chris, flashpoint, friday night lights, friday ratings, ghost whisperer, howie do it, numb3rs, numbers, ratings, sarah connor chronicles, supernanny, terminator, terminator the sarah connor chronicles, terminator: the sarah connor chronicles, the game, the sarah connor chronicles, viewers, wife swap
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.