- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Sunday March 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Friday Ratings: NCAA Picks Up Steam
Viewers turned to action on the court for their entertainment this past Friday night. For the second week in a row, CBS’ sports coverage easily outscored the competition.
- The NCAA basketball tournament (10.3 million, 3.6/11 in 18-49) was up 1.9 million from last Friday.
- Wife Swap (5.5 million, 1.7/6) improved by 600,000.
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (3.8 million, 1.3/5) did about the same.
- Howie Do It (3.6 million, 1.0/4) slid by 300,000.
- Everybody Hates Chris (1.8 million, 0.7/2) added on 200,000; The Game (2 million, 0.9/3) raised 300,000.
Read More | TV by the Numbers
- Supernanny (6.5 million, 2.1/6 in 18-49) grew by 1.2 million.
- Friday Night Lights (4 million, 1.2/4) roped in another 200,000.
- Dollhouse (3.9 million, 1.3/4) shed 200,000.
- America’s Next Top Model* (1.7 million, 0.7/2) picked up 300,000.
- 20/20 (8.1 million, 2.2/7 in 18-49) raised 1.5 million.
- Dateline (5.4 million, 1.5/5) fell by 700,000.
(You can review last Friday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 2020, americas next top model, antm, audience, basketball, college basketball, dateline, demos, dollhouse, everybody hates chris, friday night lights, friday ratings, howie do it, ncaa, ncaa basketball, ratings, supernanny, terminator, terminator: the sarah connor chronicles, the game, the sarah connor chronicles, viewers, wife swap
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.