Sunday March 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Friday Ratings: NCAA Picks Up Steam
Viewers turned to action on the court for their entertainment this past Friday night. For the second week in a row, CBS’ sports coverage easily outscored the competition.
- The NCAA basketball tournament (10.3 million, 3.6/11 in 18-49) was up 1.9 million from last Friday.
- Wife Swap (5.5 million, 1.7/6) improved by 600,000.
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (3.8 million, 1.3/5) did about the same.
- Howie Do It (3.6 million, 1.0/4) slid by 300,000.
- Everybody Hates Chris (1.8 million, 0.7/2) added on 200,000; The Game (2 million, 0.9/3) raised 300,000.
Read More | TV by the Numbers
- Supernanny (6.5 million, 2.1/6 in 18-49) grew by 1.2 million.
- Friday Night Lights (4 million, 1.2/4) roped in another 200,000.
- Dollhouse (3.9 million, 1.3/4) shed 200,000.
- America’s Next Top Model* (1.7 million, 0.7/2) picked up 300,000.
- 20/20 (8.1 million, 2.2/7 in 18-49) raised 1.5 million.
- Dateline (5.4 million, 1.5/5) fell by 700,000.
(You can review last Friday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 2020, americas next top model, antm, audience, basketball, college basketball, dateline, demos, dollhouse, everybody hates chris, friday night lights, friday ratings, howie do it, ncaa, ncaa basketball, ratings, supernanny, terminator, terminator: the sarah connor chronicles, the game, the sarah connor chronicles, viewers, wife swap
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.