Sunday March 15, 2009 6:04 pm
Friday Ratings: Signs of Life for Dollhouse, Terminator
After weeks of steady declines, FOX’s Friday night lineup did something unusual: it improved. Terminator and Dollhouse‘s increases gave the network a slightly less embarrassing 4th place finish.
- Ghost Whisperer (11.1 million, 2.6/9 in 18-49) remained even.
- Wife Swap (4.5 million, 1.4/5) picked up 300,000.
- Howie Do It (4.3 million, 1.3/5) was up a few notches.
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (3.5 million, 1.2/4) grew by a 1/2 million.
- Everybody Hates Chris (0.7/2) turned in 1.8 million; The Game (0.8/3) dialed up 2.1 million.
Read More | TV by the Numbers
- Flashpoint (9.4 million, 1.9/6 in 18-49) slipped by 400,000.
- Supernanny (1.7/5) raised 5.6 million.
- Friday Night Lights (4.4 million, 1.5/5) rounded up 600,000 more.
- Dollhouse (4.3 million, 1.6/5) added on 800,000.
- America’s Next Top Model* (1.9 million, 0.7/2) did about the same.
- Numb3rs (10.1 million, 2.0/6) scooped up another 100,000.
- 20/20 (5.2 million, 1.6/5) gave up 2.4 million.
- Dateline (4.7 million, 1.5/5) was down a smidge.
(You can review last Friday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 2020, americas next top model, antm, audience, dateline, demos, dollhouse, everybody hates chris, flashpoint, friday night lights, friday ratings, ghost whisperer, howie do it, numb3rs, numbers, ratings, supernanny, terminator, terminator the sarah connor chronicles, terminator: the sarah connor chronicles, the game, the sarah connor chronicles, viewers, wife swap
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.