- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Saturday July 26, 2008 9:18 pm
Friday Ratings: Viewers Not in the Mood for Swinging
A switch of time slots might have helped Flashpoint, but it didn’t do much for Swingtown. Meanwhile, all of the networks took a backseat to NBC on Friday.
Read More | Programming Insider
- Dateline (6.07 million, 1.6/6) was the night’s most-watched program.
- Numb3rs* (6.02 million, 1.3/5) took a close second.
- Duel (0.9/3) ended its season with 3.2 million.
- 20/20 (1.2/4) coughed up 4.7 million.
- Swingtown (4.5 million, 1.5/6 in 18-49) was down 1.2 million from its position last Thursday.
- Related Tags:
- 20/20, 2020, afv, america's funniest videos, americas funniest home videos, americas funniest videos, anger management, audience, dateline, duel, friday night smackdown, friday ratings, ghost whisperer, most outrageous moments, numb3rs, numbers, ratings, swingtown, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.