Saturday July 26, 2008 9:18 pm
Friday Ratings: Viewers Not in the Mood for Swinging
A switch of time slots might have helped Flashpoint, but it didn’t do much for Swingtown. Meanwhile, all of the networks took a backseat to NBC on Friday.
Read More | Programming Insider
- Dateline (6.07 million, 1.6/6) was the night’s most-watched program.
- Numb3rs* (6.02 million, 1.3/5) took a close second.
- Duel (0.9/3) ended its season with 3.2 million.
- 20/20 (1.2/4) coughed up 4.7 million.
- Swingtown (4.5 million, 1.5/6 in 18-49) was down 1.2 million from its position last Thursday.
- Related Tags:
- 20/20, 2020, afv, america's funniest videos, americas funniest home videos, americas funniest videos, anger management, audience, dateline, duel, friday night smackdown, friday ratings, ghost whisperer, most outrageous moments, numb3rs, numbers, ratings, swingtown, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.