Tuesday September 23, 2008 4:07 pm
Monday Ratings: Heroes Season Premiere Down
So much for trying to start over again. Although Heroes did its best to bring viewers back, the former NBC hit saw a 25% decline from last year’s premiere. In fact, the show tied its lowest numbers for an original episode to date. The Peacock’s competitors did nicely though. ABC was the most-watched network of the night while CBS had the best demos.
- Dancing with the Stars (5.3/13 in 18-49) debuted to 21.1 million.
- The Big Bang Theory (3.6/10) returned to 9.4 million; How I Met Your Mother (9.7 million, 4.0/10) did even better.
- A Heroes clip show (2.6/7) had 6 million watching.
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (5.8 million, 2.2/6) was up 300,000.
- Gossip Girl (3.4 million, 1.6/4) took a 300,000 hit.
Read More | Hollywood Reporter
- Two and a Half Men (14.9 million, 5.3/12 in 18-49) rose 10% from last year; Worst Week‘s premiere (11 million, 3.8/9) lost part of its lead-in.
- Approximately 9.9 million caught the two-hour Heroes event (4.9/12).
- Prison Break (5.9 million, 2.5/6) did the same as last week.
- One Tree Hill (3.1 million, 1.5/3) shaved off 300,000.
- CSI: Miami‘s cliffhanger (5.1/12 in 18-49) had 16.9 million wondering.
- Boston Legal‘s final season (2.5/6) kicked off with 9.4 million.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, boston legal, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, demos, dwts, gossip girl, heroes, how i met your mother, monday ratings, one tree hill, ratings, terminator, terminator the sarah connor chronicles, terminator: the sarah connor chronicles, the big bang theory, the sarah connor chronicles, two and a half men, viewers, worst week
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.