Wednesday January 18, 2006 4:44 pm
Prime Cuts: Your Best Bets In Prime Time For Wednesday, 1-18-06
The last thing the world needs is another celebrity reality show. But we’ll take it anyway!
- American Idol, 8pm, FOX. The auditions continue with the usual lack of talent and post-audition breakdowns.
- Skating With Celebrities, 9pm, FOX. Should we be ashamed to admit we’re looking forward to this? So it’s a rip off of Dancing With the Stars. But still…washed-up celebrities in sequins! Really, it’s a must-see.
- Beauty And The Geek, 9pm, The WB. In a repeat of the first episode, the beauties and geeks pair up, and the drama starts to brew. If you missed this, be sure to watch it so you’ll be caught up for tomorrow’s new episode.
- Biggest Loser, 9pm, NBC. An all-new episode of physical motivation and junk food denial.
- Law and Order, all new, 10pm, NBC.
- Project Runway, 10 pm and 11pm, Bravo. America’s favorite prima donnas continue to dramatize the runway.
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.