Tuesday March 2, 2010 11:23 pm
Dancing with the Stars 10: The Contestants are Paired Up
Last night, ABC revealed the names making up the roster for Dancing with the Stars 10. Today, we learned how those 11 contestants will be paired up.
Although the list is significantly shorter than Season 9’s, the producers managed to squeeze in an entirely new professional (Damian Whitewood) and a familiar face (Ashly DelGrosso).
Analyze the new teams after the jump and give us your early predictions now! DWTS kicks off its new season on March 22.
Read More | Futon Critic
- Buzz Aldrin - Ashly Costa (formerly DelGrosso)
- Evan Lysacek - partner Anna Trebunskaya
- Chad Ochocinco - partner Cheryl Burke
- Jake Pavelka - partner Chelsie Hightower
- Aiden Turner - partner Edyta Sliwinska
- Pam Anderson - partner Damian Whitewood (new dancer)
- Erin Andrews - partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Shannen Doherty - partner Mark Ballas
- Kate Gosselin - partner Tony Dovolani
- Niecy Nash - partner Louis Van Amstel
- Nicole Scherzinger - partner Derek Hough
- Related Tags:
- aiden turner, all my children, anna trebunskaya, ashly costa, ashly delgrosso, baywatch, buzz aldrin, chad ochocinco, chelsie hightower, cheryl burke, damian whitewood, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 10, derek hough, dwts, dwts 10, edyta sliwinska, erin andrews, evan lysacek, jake pavelka, kate gosselin, louis van amstel, maksim chmerkovskiy, mark ballas, nicole scherzinger, niecy nash, pam anderson, pamela anderson, shannen doherty, shannon doherty, sidefeatured, tony dovolani
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.