Thursday September 2, 2010 2:32 am
Dancing with the Stars 11: They’re All Paired Up
It appears Edyta Sliwinska wasn’t bluffing when she said she was done with Dancing with the Stars.
We’ve finally learned which professionals the newcomers will be paired with in Season 11—and neither Edyta or husband Alec Mazo - are on that list.
Find out the twelve newest couples after the jump.
Read More | ABC News
- Michael Bolton (partner Chelsie Hightower)
- Rick Fox (partner Cheryl Burke)
- David Hasselhoff (partner Kym Johnson)
- Kyle Massey (partner Lacey Schwimmer)
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino (partner Karina Smirnoff)
- Kurt Warner (partner Anna Trebunskaya)
- Brandy (partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy)
- Margaret Cho (partner Louis Van Amstel)
- Jennifer Grey (partner Derek Hough)
- Florence Henderson (partner Corky Ballas)
- Bristol Palin (partner Mark Ballas)
- Audrina Patridge (partner Tony Dovolani)
(You can find all the Dancing with the Stars: Season 11 posts here.)
- Related Tags:
- anna trebunskaya, audrina patridge, brandy, bristol palin, chelsie hightower, cheryl burke, corky ballas, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 11, david hasselhoff, derek hough, dwts, dwts 11, florence henderson, jennifer grey, karina smirnoff, kim johnson, kurt warner, kyle massey, lacey schwimmer, louis van amstel, maksim chmerkovskiy, margaret cho, mark ballas, michael bolton, michael the situation sorrentino, michael “the situation” sorrentino, rick fox, season 11, sidefeatured, the situation, tony dovolani
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.