Saturday November 10, 2007 1:06 pm
Friday Ratings: ‘Ghost Whisperer’ Starts Off Strong
Although CBS has typically had a strong Friday night lineup, last night’s balance of power shifted toward its 8pm hour.
- Ghost Whisperer (9.93 million, 2.9/10 in 18-49 age group) had the night’s largest audience and demos.
- Deal or No Deal (2.1/7) had 9.57 million fans playing along.
- Men in Trees (6.16 million, 1.5/6) was slightly up from last week.
- Friday Night Smackdown (4.5 million, 1.6/5) was basically even from last weekend.
- A shortened version of The Next Great American Band (2.69 million, 1.0/4) actually increased its audience.
- Women’s Murder Club (9.7 million. 2.0/6 in 18-49) was up just a tad from last Friday.
- Moonlight (7.96 million, 2.5/7) still had the hour’s strongest demos.
- Don’t Forget The Lyrics (6.3 million, 2.3/7) more than doubled its lead-in.
- Friday Night Lights (5.6 million, 1.9/5) basically tied last week’s score.
Read More | The Programming Insider
- Related Tags:
- 20/20, abc, angie harmon, anne heche, cbs, cw, deal or no deal, demo, demos, dont forget the lyrics, drama, football, fox, friday night lights, friday night smackdown, game, ghost whisperer, jennifer love hewitt, las vegas, men in trees, moonlight, nbc, news, numb3rs, numbers, ratings, reality competition, sports, the next great american band, viewers, viewership, womens murder club, wrestling
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.