- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Saturday October 20, 2007 1:54 pm
Friday Ratings: ‘Numb3rs’ Reclaims Top Spot
Although ABC’s Women’s Murder Club put up a good fight, CBS’s Numb3rs took back its Friday night crown.
- Deal or No Deal (2.0/7 in 18-49 age group) drew 9.32 million viewers, the largest number in the hour.
- Ghost Whisperer (8.9 million, 2.4/9) remained even with last week and had the better demo performance.
- 20/20 (6.8 million, 1.7/6) was up from last week.
- CW’s Friday Night Smackdown (1.4/5) pinned down 4.6 million fans.
- The Next Great American Band (3.6 million, 1.5/5) had no audience to play for.
- Women’s Murder Club (9.67 million, 2.0/6 in 18-49) was slightly down from last week but remained the most-watched show at 9pm.
- CBS’s Moonlight (7.8 million, 2.1/7) outdid ABC in the demos.
- Friday Night Lights (5.5 million, 1.9/6) had more spectators compared to last week.
Read More | TV By The Numbers
- Related Tags:
- 20/20, abc, angie harmon, anne heche, cbs, deal or no deal, football, fox, friday night lights, game show, ghost whisperer, howie mandel, jennifer love hewitt, las vegas, major league baseball, men in trees, moonlight, nbc, news, numb3rs, numbers, premiere, vampires, women's murder club, women's murder club, women's murder club, women's murder club, women's murder club, womens murder club
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.