Wednesday January 9, 2008 5:32 pm
Tuesday Ratings: NBC Has the ‘Biggest’ Night
The Biggest Loser and SVU combined forces to whip up strong numbers for NBC. The network dominated with both the viewers and the demos.
- An NCIS* repeat (12.27 million, 2.4/6 in 18-49) had the largest audience of the hour.
- The Biggest Loser (10.2 million, 4.3/11) was a close winner.
- Both Bones* (2.0/5) and Just for Laughs (1.8/5) drew 6.4 million.
- Coverage of the New Hampshire primaries (1.6/4) informed 5 million.
- The two-hour premiere of One Tree Hill (1.5/4) attracted 3.5 million.
- House* (10.8 million, 3.6/9 in 18-49) built upon its lead-in.
- The People’s Choice Awards (6 million, 1.6/4) was not the choice for viewers last night.
- According to Jim (1.2/3) entertained 4.5 million. About 3.5 million welcomed back the return of Carpoolers (1.1/3).
- Law and Order: SVU (5.1/14 in 18-49) killed the competition with its 15.2 million viewers.
- Cashmere Mafia* (1.0/3) topped off the evening with 3.3 million.
Read More | Variety
- Related Tags:
- according to jim, audience, award show, bones, carpoolers, cashmere mafia, demos, house, just for laughs, law and order svu, law and order: svu, ncis, new hampshire primary, one tree hill, primaries, the biggest loser, the peoples choice awards, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.