- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday January 9, 2008 5:32 pm
Tuesday Ratings: NBC Has the ‘Biggest’ Night
The Biggest Loser and SVU combined forces to whip up strong numbers for NBC. The network dominated with both the viewers and the demos.
- An NCIS* repeat (12.27 million, 2.4/6 in 18-49) had the largest audience of the hour.
- The Biggest Loser (10.2 million, 4.3/11) was a close winner.
- Both Bones* (2.0/5) and Just for Laughs (1.8/5) drew 6.4 million.
- Coverage of the New Hampshire primaries (1.6/4) informed 5 million.
- The two-hour premiere of One Tree Hill (1.5/4) attracted 3.5 million.
- House* (10.8 million, 3.6/9 in 18-49) built upon its lead-in.
- The People’s Choice Awards (6 million, 1.6/4) was not the choice for viewers last night.
- According to Jim (1.2/3) entertained 4.5 million. About 3.5 million welcomed back the return of Carpoolers (1.1/3).
- Law and Order: SVU (5.1/14 in 18-49) killed the competition with its 15.2 million viewers.
- Cashmere Mafia* (1.0/3) topped off the evening with 3.3 million.
Read More | Variety
- Related Tags:
- according to jim, audience, award show, bones, carpoolers, cashmere mafia, demos, house, just for laughs, law and order svu, law and order: svu, ncis, new hampshire primary, one tree hill, primaries, the biggest loser, the peoples choice awards, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.