Wednesday November 11, 2009 4:32 am
Monday Ratings: Audiences Welcome Back House
After a few weeks on the bench, House returned in fine form last night. The drama gave FOX a win in the demos yesterday while ABC was first with the viewers.
- Dancing with the Stars (17.7 million, 3.6/9) was the most-watched show of the night.
- House (12.8 million, 5.1/13 in 18-49) had the evening’s best demos.
- How I Met Your Mother (9 million, 3.5/9) did about the same; Accidentally on Purpose (8.2 million, 3.0/7) was off by 300,000.
- Heroes (5.3 million, 2.3/6) hit a new low with the 18-49s.
- One Tree Hill (2.7 million, 1.2/3) added on 300,000.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men (14.1 million, 4.4/11 in 18-49) rose by 500,000; The Big Bang Theory (12.4 million, 4.5/11) slipped by 300,000.
- Lie to Me (3.0/7) pitched in 7.5 million.
- Trauma (5.4 million, 1.8/4) gave up 800,000.
- Gossip Girl‘s threesome (2.3 million, 1.2/3) raised 400,000.
- CSI: Miami (13.8 million, 4.0/11 in 18-49) climbed 1.3 million thanks to a crossover stunt.
- Castle (10.3 million, 2.5/7) improved by 600,000.
- The Jay Leno Show (4 million, 1.2/3) matched its lowest demo to date.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- accidentally on purpose, audience, big bang theory, castle, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, demos, dwts, dwts 9, gossip girl, heroes, himym, house, how i met your mother, jay leno show, lie to me, monday ratings, one tree hill, ratings, the big bang theory, the jay leno show, trauma, two and a half men, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.