- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday November 10, 2009 10:32 pm
Monday Ratings: Audiences Welcome Back House
After a few weeks on the bench, House returned in fine form last night. The drama gave FOX a win in the demos yesterday while ABC was first with the viewers.
- Dancing with the Stars (17.7 million, 3.6/9) was the most-watched show of the night.
- House (12.8 million, 5.1/13 in 18-49) had the evening’s best demos.
- How I Met Your Mother (9 million, 3.5/9) did about the same; Accidentally on Purpose (8.2 million, 3.0/7) was off by 300,000.
- Heroes (5.3 million, 2.3/6) hit a new low with the 18-49s.
- One Tree Hill (2.7 million, 1.2/3) added on 300,000.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men (14.1 million, 4.4/11 in 18-49) rose by 500,000; The Big Bang Theory (12.4 million, 4.5/11) slipped by 300,000.
- Lie to Me (3.0/7) pitched in 7.5 million.
- Trauma (5.4 million, 1.8/4) gave up 800,000.
- Gossip Girl‘s threesome (2.3 million, 1.2/3) raised 400,000.
- CSI: Miami (13.8 million, 4.0/11 in 18-49) climbed 1.3 million thanks to a crossover stunt.
- Castle (10.3 million, 2.5/7) improved by 600,000.
- The Jay Leno Show (4 million, 1.2/3) matched its lowest demo to date.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- accidentally on purpose, audience, big bang theory, castle, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, demos, dwts, dwts 9, gossip girl, heroes, himym, house, how i met your mother, jay leno show, lie to me, monday ratings, one tree hill, ratings, the big bang theory, the jay leno show, trauma, two and a half men, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.