- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday January 5, 2010 7:59 pm
Monday Ratings: Bowl’s a Fiesta for Fox
A two-hour debut of The Bachelor and a two-hour return of Heroes couldn’t compete against college football action. Last night’s broadcast of the Fiesta Bowl gave FOX wins in both the viewers and the demos.
- Approximately 12.8 million watched Boise State beat TCU in the Fiesta Bowl (4.2/11 in 18-49).
- The Bachelor (9.5 million, 3.3/8) had its largest premiere since April 2007.
- How I Met Your Mother* (2.3/6) entertained 7 million.
- Accidentally on Purpose* (2.1/5) turned in 6.7 millon.
- Heroes (4.9 million, 2.2/5) matched an all-time low.
- One Tree Hill* (0.4/1) delivered 1.2 million.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men* (3.2/8 in 18-49) pulled in 11.9 million.
- The Big Bang Theory* (3.5/8) nailed down 10.9 million.
- Gossip Girl* (0.3/1) settled for 730,000.
- A repeat of CSI: Miami* (9.9 million, 2.4/6 in 18-49) topped its hour.
- Conveyor Belt of Love (6.5 million, 2.7/7) had a decent debut.
- The Jay Leno Show (1.5/4) raised 4.8 million.
- Related Tags:
- audience, boise state, bowl games, college football, conveyor belt of love, demos, fiesta bowl, football, heroes, jay leno show, monday ratings, tcu, the bachelor, the jay leno show
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.