Tuesday January 5, 2010 7:59 pm
Monday Ratings: Bowl’s a Fiesta for Fox
A two-hour debut of The Bachelor and a two-hour return of Heroes couldn’t compete against college football action. Last night’s broadcast of the Fiesta Bowl gave FOX wins in both the viewers and the demos.
- Approximately 12.8 million watched Boise State beat TCU in the Fiesta Bowl (4.2/11 in 18-49).
- The Bachelor (9.5 million, 3.3/8) had its largest premiere since April 2007.
- How I Met Your Mother* (2.3/6) entertained 7 million.
- Accidentally on Purpose* (2.1/5) turned in 6.7 millon.
- Heroes (4.9 million, 2.2/5) matched an all-time low.
- One Tree Hill* (0.4/1) delivered 1.2 million.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men* (3.2/8 in 18-49) pulled in 11.9 million.
- The Big Bang Theory* (3.5/8) nailed down 10.9 million.
- Gossip Girl* (0.3/1) settled for 730,000.
- A repeat of CSI: Miami* (9.9 million, 2.4/6 in 18-49) topped its hour.
- Conveyor Belt of Love (6.5 million, 2.7/7) had a decent debut.
- The Jay Leno Show (1.5/4) raised 4.8 million.
- Related Tags:
- audience, boise state, bowl games, college football, conveyor belt of love, demos, fiesta bowl, football, heroes, jay leno show, monday ratings, tcu, the bachelor, the jay leno show
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.