Tuesday January 26, 2010 11:42 pm
Monday Ratings: Castle is on a High
Do fans need to help “save” Castle anymore? Last night, the ABC program - which faced a CBS repeat - earned series-high numbers. Could this be a one-time thing? Or will the trend continue? The mystery deepens…
- House (14.2 million, 5.2/13 in 18-49) had the best numbers of the night.
- The Bachelor (11.4 million, 3.9/10) added on 800,000.
- Chuck (6.9 million, 2.5/6) was up by 200,000.
- How I Met Your Mother* (2.1/6) pulled in 6.1 million.
- Accidentally on Purpose* (2.0/5) attracted 5.6 million.
- One Tree Hill (2.2 million, 1.1/3) remained steady.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men* (3.8/9 in 18-49) scored 12.1 million.
- The Big Bang Theory* (4.0/10) nailed down 1.5 million.
- Heroes (4.3 million, 1.9/5) improved by 400,000.
- Life Unexpected (2.1 million, 1.0/3) gave up 600,000.
- Castle (10.5 million, 3.1/8 in 18-49) rounded up 1.1 million more.
- CSI: Miami* (2.6/7) turned in 10 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (4.3 million, 1.2/3) was down 300,000.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 24, audience, castle, chuck, demos, heroes, house, jay leno show, life unexpected, monday ratings, one tree hill, the bachelor, the jay leno show
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.