- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday January 26, 2010 11:42 pm
Monday Ratings: Castle is on a High
Do fans need to help “save” Castle anymore? Last night, the ABC program - which faced a CBS repeat - earned series-high numbers. Could this be a one-time thing? Or will the trend continue? The mystery deepens…
- House (14.2 million, 5.2/13 in 18-49) had the best numbers of the night.
- The Bachelor (11.4 million, 3.9/10) added on 800,000.
- Chuck (6.9 million, 2.5/6) was up by 200,000.
- How I Met Your Mother* (2.1/6) pulled in 6.1 million.
- Accidentally on Purpose* (2.0/5) attracted 5.6 million.
- One Tree Hill (2.2 million, 1.1/3) remained steady.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men* (3.8/9 in 18-49) scored 12.1 million.
- The Big Bang Theory* (4.0/10) nailed down 1.5 million.
- Heroes (4.3 million, 1.9/5) improved by 400,000.
- Life Unexpected (2.1 million, 1.0/3) gave up 600,000.
- Castle (10.5 million, 3.1/8 in 18-49) rounded up 1.1 million more.
- CSI: Miami* (2.6/7) turned in 10 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (4.3 million, 1.2/3) was down 300,000.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 24, audience, castle, chuck, demos, heroes, house, jay leno show, life unexpected, monday ratings, one tree hill, the bachelor, the jay leno show
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.