- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday October 13, 2009 7:58 pm
Monday Ratings: CBS Edges Past FOX
Even though House was still hot with the 18-49s, it got little help from Lie to Me. FOX came in a close second to CBS last night in the demos while ABC was on top with the viewers.
- Dancing with the Stars (3.5/9 in 18-49) averaged 16.5 million over two hours.
- House (5.0/13) treated 12.9 million.
- How I Met Your Mother (3.5/9) attracted 8.6 million; Accidentally on Purpose (3.0/7) scored 7.8 million.
- Heroes (2.4/6) pulled in 5.6 million.
- One Tree Hill (1.2/3) rallied 2.6 million.
Read More | Hollywood Reporter
- Two and a Half Men (4.6/11 in 18-49) nailed down 13.9 million; The Big Bang Theory (4.8/12) roped up 12.8 million.
- Lie to Me (2.8/7) pitched in 7.8 million.
- Trauma (1.8/4) triaged 5.5 million.
- Gossip Girl (1.2/3) registered 2.5 million.
- CSI: Miami (4.0/11 in 18-49) drummed up 12.9 million.
- Approximately 10 million tuned in to Castle (2.4/6).
- The Jay Leno Show (1.5/4) had 4.9 million laughing.
- Related Tags:
- accidentally on purpose, audience, big bang theory, castle, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, demos, dwts, dwts 9, gossip girl, heroes, himym, house, how i met your mother, jay leno show, lie to me, monday ratings, one tree hill, ratings, the big bang theory, the jay leno show, trauma, two and a half men, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.