Tuesday September 21, 2010 9:33 pm
Monday Ratings: Dancing with the Stars a Winner for ABC
The first official night of the fall television season saw five new shows vying for our attention. Despite good starts from Hawaii Five-0, Mike & Molly and The Event, Dancing with the Stars remained strong for ABC. Meanwhile, Lone Star proved a position post-House doesn’t necessarily mean ratings gold.
- Dancing with the Stars had 21.3 million (5.1/13 in 18-49) checking out the situation.
- House (10.7 million, 4.2/11) was down nearly 6 million from last fall.
- How I Met Your Mother (3.6/10) kicked things off with 8.8 million; Rules of Engagement (3.1/8) attracted 8.4 million.
- Chuck’s premiere drew 5.8 million (2.0/6).
- 90210 returned to 1.8 million (0.9/3).
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men had 14.6 million (4.9/12 in 18-49) laughing.
- Mike & Molly’s premiere (12.2 million, 3.9/10) retained most of its lead-in.
- Nearly 10.9 million (3.6/9) set a date with The Event.
- Lone Star (4.1 million, 1.3/3) dropped the ball.
- Gossip Girl (1.8 million, 1.0/3) did about the same as 90210.
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 90210, audience, castle, chase, chuck, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 11, demos, dwts, dwts 11, gossip girl, hawaii five 0, hawaii five o, hawaii five-0, hawaii five-o, hawaii five0, hawaii fiveo, himym, house, how i met your mother, lone star, lonestar, mike & molly, mike and molly, monday ratings, rules of engagement, season 11, the event, two and a half men
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.