- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday September 22, 2009 6:51 pm
Monday Ratings: FOX is Back in the House
All hands were on deck last night for the official Monday of the fall season. When the dust settled, House and Big Bang improved; Dancing with the Stars and Two and a Half Men fell; meanwhile, Jay Leno and Heroes sunk. (To see last September’s numbers, click here.)
- Although it had the night’s largest audience, Dancing with the Stars 9 (17.5 million, 4.1/10 in 18-49) was down 3.6 million from last fall.
- House (16.5 million, 6.5/16) improved by 1.8 million from its last Tuesday premiere.
- How I Met Your Mother (9.2 million, 3.5/9) was off 500,000; Accidentally on Purpose (3.2/8) opened to 9 million.
- Heroes (6 million, 2.7/7) plunged 3.7 million from one year ago.
- One Tree Hill (2.5 million, 1.2/3) did about the same as last week.
Read More | Broadcasting & Cable
- Two and a Half Men (13.6 million, 4.4/10 in 18-49) gave up 1.3 million.
- The Big Bang Theory (12.8 million, 4.6/10) had its best numbers to date.
- Gossip Girl (2.1 million, 1.1/2) took a 400,000 hit.
- CSI: Miami (13.7 million, 4.3/11 in 18-49) dropped 3.2 million.
- Castle (9.4 million, 2.3/6) had 2.2 million less than its March premiere.
- The Jay Leno Show (5.7 million, 1.8/5) shrunk by 12 million since last Monday.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- accidentally on purpose, big bang theory, castle, csi, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, dwts, dwts 9, gossip girl, heroes, house, how i met your mother, monday ratings, one tree hill, ratings, the big bang theory, the jay leno show, two and a half men
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.