Tuesday September 22, 2009 11:51 pm
Monday Ratings: FOX is Back in the House
All hands were on deck last night for the official Monday of the fall season. When the dust settled, House and Big Bang improved; Dancing with the Stars and Two and a Half Men fell; meanwhile, Jay Leno and Heroes sunk. (To see last September’s numbers, click here.)
- Although it had the night’s largest audience, Dancing with the Stars 9 (17.5 million, 4.1/10 in 18-49) was down 3.6 million from last fall.
- House (16.5 million, 6.5/16) improved by 1.8 million from its last Tuesday premiere.
- How I Met Your Mother (9.2 million, 3.5/9) was off 500,000; Accidentally on Purpose (3.2/8) opened to 9 million.
- Heroes (6 million, 2.7/7) plunged 3.7 million from one year ago.
- One Tree Hill (2.5 million, 1.2/3) did about the same as last week.
Read More | Broadcasting & Cable
- Two and a Half Men (13.6 million, 4.4/10 in 18-49) gave up 1.3 million.
- The Big Bang Theory (12.8 million, 4.6/10) had its best numbers to date.
- Gossip Girl (2.1 million, 1.1/2) took a 400,000 hit.
- CSI: Miami (13.7 million, 4.3/11 in 18-49) dropped 3.2 million.
- Castle (9.4 million, 2.3/6) had 2.2 million less than its March premiere.
- The Jay Leno Show (5.7 million, 1.8/5) shrunk by 12 million since last Monday.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- accidentally on purpose, big bang theory, castle, csi, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, dwts, dwts 9, gossip girl, heroes, house, how i met your mother, monday ratings, one tree hill, ratings, the big bang theory, the jay leno show, two and a half men
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.