- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday November 3, 2009 6:38 pm
Monday Ratings: FOX Slides Into First
Game 5 between the Yankees and the Phillies was also charm for FOX. Last night’s meeting had the biggest audience for a fifth outing since 2003.
- Approximately 17.1 million were glued to the World Series (5.3/14 in 18-49).
- Dancing with the Stars (16.2 million, 3.3/8) was the most-watched outside sports.
- How I Met Your Mother (3.5/9) had 9.1 million laughing; Accidentally on Purpose (3.2/8) turned in 8.5 million.
- Heroes (6.2 million, 2.6/7) improved by 300,000.
- One Tree Hill (2.4 million, 1.1/3) was off by 300,000.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men (4.4/11 in 18-49) rounded up 13.6 million; The Big Bang Theory (4.6/11) roped up 12.7 million.
- Trauma (6.2 million, 2.1/5) added another 400,000.
- Gossip Girl (1.9 million, 1.0/2) lost 300,000.
- CSI: Miami (3.7/10 in 18-49) pulled in 12.5 million.
- Castle (9.7 million, 2.4/6) slipped by 1.2 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (4.3 million, 1.3/3) shaved off 300,000.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- accidentally on purpose, audience, baseball, baseball playoffs, big bang theory, castle, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, demos, dwts, dwts 9, gossip girl, heroes, himym, how i met your mother, jay leno show, major league baseball, mlb, monday ratings, new york yankees, one tree hill, philadelphia phillies, playoffs, ratings, the big bang theory, the jay leno show, trauma, two and a half men, viewers, world series
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.