- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday January 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Monday Ratings: Another Painful Outing for Heroes
If NBC doesn’t cancel Heroes after the end of this season, it would be the worst decision that network has made since….well, you know. Although some have claimed the show will return next year, the phrase “hit a series low” is constantly used when referencing the program. (Last night was no exception.) Yesterday’s episode even drew less viewers than The Jay Leno Show.
- A two-hour episode of 24 (3.4/8 in 18-49) averaged 11 million.
- The Bachelor (10.6 million, 3.8/9) did about the same as last week.
- How I Met Your Mother (10.5 million, 4.0/10) picked up 700,000.
- Accidentally on Purpose (9.6 million, 3.5/9) grew by 1.1 million.
- Chuck (6.7 million, 2.5/6) was down by 600,000.
- One Tree Hill (1.1/3) raised 2.2 million.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men (16.2 million, 5.3/12 in 18-49) had the largest audience of the night.
- The Big Bang Theory (15 million, 5.2/12) gave up 800,000.
- Heroes (3.9 million, 1.8/4) also dropped 800,000.
- The premiere of Life Unexpected (2.7 million, 1.2/3) did better than its lead-in.
- CSI: Miami (13.2 million, 3.6/10 in 18-49) fell by 500,000.
- Castle (9.4 million, 2.8/8) remained steady.
- The Jay Leno Show (4.6 million, 1.3/3) lost 200,000.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 24, accidentally on purpose, audience, big bang theory, castle, chuck, csi miami, csi: miami, demos, heroes, himym, how i met your mother, jay leno show, life unexpected, monday ratings, one tree hill, the bachelor, the big bang theory, the jay leno show, two and a half men
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.