Tuesday October 12, 2010 8:38 pm
Monday Ratings: Surf’s Down for Hawaii Five-0
Has the tide gone down for CBS at 10:00? For the first time since its debut, Hawaii Five-0 was bested by Castle in the hour. ABC’s victory in that time slot helped the network take another double win (viewers and demos) on Monday.
- Dancing with the Stars (19.8 million, 4.1/10 in 18-49) was down slightly.
- House (9.5 million, 3.6/10) lost 1 million.
- How I Met Your Mother (8.5 million, 3.4/9) did about the same.
- Rules of Engagement (8 million, 3.0/8) gave up 500,000.
- Chuck (5.3 million, 1.9/5) was on par with last Monday.
- 90210 (1.8 million, 0/9/2) was off by 100,000.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men (13.2 million, 4.3/10 in 18-49) fell by 1 million.
- Mike & Molly (10.8 million, 3.5/9) lost 1.5 million.
- The Event (6.5 million, 2.2/5) trimmed off 1 million.
- Lie to Me (5.5 million, 1.9/5) was down 500,000.
- Gossip Girl (1.8 million, 09/2) matched 90210’s numbers.
- Castle (12.1 million, 3.2/8 in 18-49) picked up 200,000.
- Hawaii Five-0 (10.5 million, 3.1/8) slipped by 1.5 million.
- Chase (5 million, 1.5/4) shrunk by 800,000.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 90210, audience, castle, chase, chuck, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 11, demos, dwts, dwts 11, gossip girl, hawaii five 0, hawaii five o, hawaii five-0, hawaii five-o, hawaii five0, hawaii fiveo, himym, house, how i met your mother, lie to me, mike & molly, mike and molly, monday ratings, rules of engagement, season 11, the event, two and a half men
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.