- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday October 12, 2010 8:38 pm
Monday Ratings: Surf’s Down for Hawaii Five-0
Has the tide gone down for CBS at 10:00? For the first time since its debut, Hawaii Five-0 was bested by Castle in the hour. ABC’s victory in that time slot helped the network take another double win (viewers and demos) on Monday.
- Dancing with the Stars (19.8 million, 4.1/10 in 18-49) was down slightly.
- House (9.5 million, 3.6/10) lost 1 million.
- How I Met Your Mother (8.5 million, 3.4/9) did about the same.
- Rules of Engagement (8 million, 3.0/8) gave up 500,000.
- Chuck (5.3 million, 1.9/5) was on par with last Monday.
- 90210 (1.8 million, 0/9/2) was off by 100,000.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men (13.2 million, 4.3/10 in 18-49) fell by 1 million.
- Mike & Molly (10.8 million, 3.5/9) lost 1.5 million.
- The Event (6.5 million, 2.2/5) trimmed off 1 million.
- Lie to Me (5.5 million, 1.9/5) was down 500,000.
- Gossip Girl (1.8 million, 09/2) matched 90210’s numbers.
- Castle (12.1 million, 3.2/8 in 18-49) picked up 200,000.
- Hawaii Five-0 (10.5 million, 3.1/8) slipped by 1.5 million.
- Chase (5 million, 1.5/4) shrunk by 800,000.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 90210, audience, castle, chase, chuck, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 11, demos, dwts, dwts 11, gossip girl, hawaii five 0, hawaii five o, hawaii five-0, hawaii five-o, hawaii five0, hawaii fiveo, himym, house, how i met your mother, lie to me, mike & molly, mike and molly, monday ratings, rules of engagement, season 11, the event, two and a half men
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.