Tuesday September 29, 2009 9:42 pm
Monday Ratings: Trauma Needs Assistance
NBC needs some help, stat! Yesterday’s series premiere of Trauma did nothing for the Peacock network’s health on Mondays. The medical drama pulled in numbers smaller than last fall’s stinker, My Own Worst Enemy. By night’s end, ABC was on top with the viewers while FOX was 1st in the demos.
- Dancing with the Stars (16.7 million, 3.7/9 in 18-49) slipped by 800,000.
- House (14.4 million, 5.7/15) had the evening’s best demos.
- How I Met Your Mother (8.7 million, 3.6/10) was down 500,000; Accidentally on Purpose (8.1 million, 3.1/8) lost 900,000.
- Heroes (5.8 million, 2.5/6) gave up 200,000.
- One Tree Hill (2.6 million, 1.2/3) added on 100,000.
Read More | TV by the Numbers
- Two and a Half Men (13.6 million, 4.7/11 in 18-49) remained steady.
- The Big Bang Theory (13 million, 5.1/12) beat its lead-in in the demos.
- Approximately 7.7 million (2.9/7) watched the debut of Lie to Me.
- Trauma (2.3/6) came to the aid of 6.9 million.
- Gossip Girl (2.3 million, 1.2/3) was up 200,000.
- CSI: Miami (13.5 million, 4.1/11 in 18-49) dipped by 200,000.
- Castle (9.6 million, 2.3/6) improved by 200,000.
- The Jay Leno Show (5.6 million, 1.8/5) did about the same.
(You can review last Monday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, accidentally on purpose, audience, big bang theory, castle, csi miami, csi: miami, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, demos, dwts, dwts 9, gossip girl, heroes, himym, house, how i met your mother, jay leno show, lie to me, monday ratings, one tree hill, ratings, the big bang theory, the jay leno show, trauma, two and a half men, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.