- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Monday October 15, 2007 1:34 pm
Sunday Ratings: New England Patriots Win for CBS
Despite a great turnout from ABC’s lineup, a heavily-watched Cowboys/Patriots game kicked off a winning night for CBS.
- The late-running football game scored 26.4 million viewers (9.3 rating/27 share in 18-49) for CBS in the 7pm hour.
- America’s Funniest Home Videos (7.7 million, 2.1/6) didn’t really stand a chance.
- CW Now and Online Nation were mere blips on the screen.
- 60 Minutes (17.4 million, 4.2/11 in 18-49) benefitted from it’s strong sports lead-in.
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (12.2 million, 4.3/11) slightly beat the news program in the demos.
- Between 8-11pm EST, NBC’s Sunday Night Football (9.2 million, 3.9/10) had a dramatic drop from last week.
- CW’s Life is Wild (1 million, 0.3/1) barely factored in the equation losing another 600,000 viewers.
- Desperate Housewives (18.5 million, 7.3/17 in 18-49) won the hour in both numbers and demos.
- Cold Case (3.5/8 in demo) came in second with 14.7 million viewers.
- A repeat of Family Guy (7.1 million, 3.5/8) rounded off the hour.
- Related Tags:
- 60 minutes, abc, america's funniest home videos, america's funniest home videos, america's funniest home videos, brothers and sisters, cbs, cold case, cowboys, cw, cw now, demos, desperate housewives, drama, extreme makeover home edition, family guy, football, fox, life is wild, nbc, news, online nation, patriots, primetime, ratings, shark, sports, sunday night football, viewers, viewership
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.