Monday January 31, 2011 12:58 am
This Week on TV (1/31-2/6)
(Make sure to check out TV Envy's Programming Schedule.)
- 90210 (CW, 8 P.M.): “Dixon interrupts Debbie and Ryan’s romantic dinner.” The embarrassment forces the new couple to leave town.
- Lie to Me (FOX, 9 P.M.): “Cal probes the death of a social-network cofounder who had feared that she was being squeezed out by her partner.” Witnesses reported hearing someone screaming, “This is My Space!”
- Harry’s Law (NBC, 10 P.M.): “Harry (Kathy Bates) defends and inmate whom she believes is unjustly imprisoned for a murder he didn’t commit.” She hates to see a man in misery.
- V (ABC, 9 P.M.): “Anna visits the Vatican to try to win over religious leaders.” She offered to share her sky messaging time with God.
- What Not to Wear (TLC, 9 P.M.): “A flight attendant who goes overboard with bling tones down her style.” It was costing her more to bring those huge rocks on board.
- Parenthood (NBC, 10 P.M.): “Sarah demands a raise to help pay for Amber’s tuition.” The only thing her Comcast bosses were willing to cough up was free cable.
- Miracle Detectives (OWN, 10 P.M.): “A man says he can detect illnesses in other people through intuition.” He knows the precise moment when he starts making people sick of him.
- Law & Order: SVU (NBC, 10 P.M.): “A billionaire become a suspect in a sexual-abuse case involving a teenager girl, and his highly-paid attorney is able to make the case veer off course.” This highly-paid attorney will officially join the ranks of every single SVU lawyer that has preceded him.
- Are We There Yet? (TBS, 10 P.M.): “Lindsey’s romantic attentions turn to a young celebrity DJ, who only neglects her in return.” Could we blame Samantha Ronson for avoiding anyone named Lindsay?
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS, 8 P.M.): “Sheldon wants acting lessons from Penny, hoping they will make him a better teacher.” When he forgets to acknowledge her tutelage at the Golden Globes, she drops him as a student.
- Community (NBC, 8 P.M.): “Abed and Jeff play a game of Dungeons and Dragons to boost the spirits of a lonely student.” Because that’s going to expand his social circle.
- $#*! My Dad Says (CBS, 8:30 P.M.): “Ed gets jealous when a wealthy suitor (Lee Majors) tries to woo Rosemary.” It’s hard to compete with a man valued at $6 million.
- Supernatural (CW, 8:30 P.M.): “Virgins mysteriously disappear, and Dean and Bobby learn that dragons are responsible for the kidnappings." Dragons like their meat fresh, too.
- CSI: NY (CBS, 10 P.M.): “A tractor-trailer truck carrying a group of party guests is discovered at the bottom of the Hudson River.” That’s one big party foul.
- Confessions: Animal Hoarding (Animal, 10 P.M.): “An owner of 80-plus dogs is blind to their ill effect on her husband.” Cue Pet #81: the seeing eye dog.
- Californication (Showtime, 9 P.M.): “Charlie has a serious shaving accident and Marcy rushes him to the ER, where a doctor gives them surprising news about Charlie's vasectomy.” Uhh -- what exactly was he shaving?
- Titanic II (Syfy, 9 P.M.): “Passengers on a state-of-the-art luxury liner discover that history has a habit of repeating itself when they board the Titanic II, and set sail on the same course as the ship’s doomed predecessor.” James Cameron was wrong – this is ridiculous movie.
- Glee (FOX, Post-Super Bowl): “While Mr. Schuester and Coach Beiste work to make peace between the glee club and football team, Sue devises a risky strategy to win the cheerleading Nationals.” This should be a Thriller.
- Related Tags:
- #* my dad says, 90210, animal hoarding, are we there yet, big bang theory, bleep my dad says, californication, community, confessions animal hoarding, confessions: animal hoarding, glee, harrys law, harry’s law, law & order svu, law & order: svu, lee majors, lie to me, miracle detectives, parenthood, s**t my dad says, shit my dad says, sidefeatured, stuff my dad says, svu, television programming, television schedule, the big bang theory, this week on tv, titanic, titanic 2, titanic ii, tv programming, tv schedule, v, what not to wear
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.