- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Sunday October 28, 2007 7:45 pm
This Week on TV (10/29-11/4)
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Animation, Comedy, Daytime, Drama, Games, Kids, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, ABC, Cable, CBS, FX, FOX, NBC, Showtime, Syndication, The CW, Amazing Race, The, Nip/Tuck, The Bachelor, The Office, Cable/Satellite
- Two and a Half Men (CBS, 9pm): “Charlie’s girlfriend does not like to be seen with him in public.” She’s afraid she’ll be attacked by Denise Richards.
- Samantha Who? (ABC, 9:30): “Sam assumes her role as a bridesmaid at a friend’s wedding, but upon arriving, she learns that the friend does not want her there.” If only she knew that before she paid for the dress.
- The Bachelor (ABC, 10pm): “The final four contestants bring Brad home to meet their parents.” The dads all envy his cool beard.
- Californication (Showtime, 10:30pm): Season finale. Hopefully I’ll stop singing the Chili Peppers song now.
- The Singing Bee (NBC, 8pm): “Ray Parker Jr. performs in a Halloween-themed show.” I hate to think it’s possible, but someone will inevitably screw up the words to ‘Ghostbusters’.
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (ABC, 8pm): Linus waits in the pumpkin patch in this Halloween classic.
- The Unit (CBS, 9pm): “Mack and Grey must keep a pop diva safe from harm.” I thought only Law and Order did stories ripped straight from the headlines.
- Nip/Tuck (FX, 10pm): Season 5 premiere. McNamara and Troy move to Los Angeles and become TV consultants. Dr. 90210 is not gonna be happy.
- Live With Regis and Kelly (syndicated): Their annual Halloween special will be brought to you this year in 3D. If Kelly decides to dress like Pamela Anderson again, this could be quite interesting.
- Kid Nation (CBS, 8pm): “Some of the pioneers start selling goods on the street to make money.” I didn’t realize the show would delve into prostitution so soon; must be time for sweeps.
- Criminal Minds (CBS, 9pm): Joe Mantegna joins the series tonight. Every time I hear his name, I start craving lasagna.
- CSI: NY (CBS, 10pm): “The CSIs encounter creepy events while investigating a mass murder at the infamous ‘Amityville Horror’ house.” They later find James Brolin’s career still locked up inside.
- The Office (NBC, 9pm): Rashida Jones (a.k.a. Karen) returns. And I thought a Callie/Izzie catfight on Grey’s would be good; one here would be better.
- CSI (CBS, 9pm): “Grissom and his team go behind the scenes of an adult-horror film studio when one of the lead actresses is murdered on the set of a movie.” Having seen 8MM, I don’t have high hopes for this version.
- Ugly Betty (ABC, 9pm): “Betty and Henry make a date to see ‘Wicked’, but things do not go as planned.” They realize Kristin Chenoweth is now on Pushing Daisies.
- Men in Trees (ABC, 8pm): Trees moves to its new time slot (trading positions with 20/20). Apparently viewers would rather fall asleep with John Stossel than Celestia.
- Ghost Whisperer (CBS, 8pm): “Professor Payne’s date, a fellow professor at Rockland University, refuses to have her picture taken.” I’m gonna make three guesses: she’s either a convict, she’s having an affair or she’s a vampire (in that case, she should probably avoid Moonlight).
- The Next Great American Band (FOX, 8pm): The bands must perform an original composition and a cover of a David Bowie song. Just the thought of them ruining ‘Changes’ will keep me from watching (as if I needed a reason).
- The Simpsons (FOX, 8pm): ‘Treehouse of Horror XVIII’. Omigawd, that means this show started when I was like ## years old. Omigawd—when did I get old?
- Life is Wild (CW, 8pm): “Jesse and Oliver encounter a prized cheetah.” Could its name possibly be Chester?
- The Amazing Race (CBS, 8pm): If you haven’t heard me scream it by now, let me do it again: VIVA LAUGHLIN GONE…..THE AMAZING RETURNS!!!!
- Brothers & Sisters (ABC, 10pm): “The Walkers suffer a tragic and private loss.” What exactly would be considered a public loss?
- Related Tags:
- 2020, 3d, abc, amityville horror, animation, brothers & sisters, brothers and sisters, cable, californication, cartoon, cbs, comedy, criminal minds, csi, csi ny, cw, david bowie, david duchovny, daytime, denise richards, dr. 90210, drama, family, finale, fox, friday, fx, ghost whisperer, ghostbusters, grissom, halloween, its the great pumpkin charlie brown, john stossel, kid nation, kids, kristin chenoweth, life is wild, live with regis and kelly, men in trees, monday, moonlight, music, nbc, nip tuck, niptuck, pushing daisies, rashida jones, ray parker jr, samantha who, schedule, showtime, sunday, talk show, the amazing race, the amityville horror, the bachelor, the next great american band, the office, the simpsons, the singing bee, the unit, this week on tv, thursday, treehouse of horror, tuesday, two and a half men, ugly betty, viva laughlin, wednesday
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.