- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Sunday July 18, 2010 1:11 pm
This Week on TV (7/19-7/25)
- Behind the Music (VH1, 8pm): “Usher is profiled through interviews and archival clips. The R&B star discusses his relationship with TLC’s Chilli.” I’d hate to say things are still “chilly” between them, but…
- Rizzoli & Isles (TNT, 10pm): “Jane clashes with her new boss (Donnie Wahlberg).” You have to hang tough with that guy.
- True Beauty (ABC, 10pm): Season finale. “The three beauties left are paired with celebrities to party the night away. They then don’t get to sleep it off, but instead must film a commercial about Las Vegas. One player folds like a house of cards from the sleep deprivation.” Beauty sleep is for suckers who can’t afford plastic surgery.
- Hell’s Kitchen (FOX, 8pm): “Chefs are challenged to create a dish that costs under $10 but tastes priceless.” The winning dish will cost $30 more on Araxi Restaurant’s menu.
- Hawthorne (TNT, 9pm): “A sick child makes a wish to meet an athlete.” The patient must first sit through the star’s ESPN press conference to see which child he’ll pick.
- Teen Mom (MTV, 10pm): “Maci takes her ex to court for child support.” Thanks to Bristol Palin, we already know what comes next: the engagement.
- Confessions: Animal Hoarding (Animal, 9pm): Series premiere. “The first episode profiles a man who lives with 30 cats.” And we don’t mean the cougar-y type.
- Sweat Equity (DIY, 9pm): “A couple receive a hot tub as a gift, which spurs on a full-blown backyard makeover and the addition of a cedar deck.” The residents of Swingtown helped christen the tub at the renovation party.
- Work of Art: The Next Great Artist (Bravo, 10pm): “The artists reflect on their childhoods and must create artwork by utilizing kid-friendly materials.” Snakes, snails and puppy-dogs’ tails not included.
- River Monsters (Discovery, 9pm): “Wade hunts for a snakehead, a dangerous fish that can reportedly crawl on land.” The creature was later wrangled with assistance from Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.
- Futurama (Comedy, 10pm): “Bender gets disturbing news about his health.” The news has him seriously reconsidering his name.
- Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files (Syfy, 10pm): “Two creatures caught on a homeowner’s CCTV are scrutinized.” Can we say Paranormal Activity 3?
- Friday Night Lights (NBC, 8pm): “Tami gets involved in a controversial matter.” She never thought an Emmy dress selection would ignite such a heated debate.
- Eureka (Syfy, 9pm): “An underappreciated scientist’s anger may be contagious as blind rage consumes the staff at Global Dynamics.” Soon, they all find themselves panting Mel Gibson-style.
- Whale Wars (Animal, 9pm): “The freshwater supply dips drastically when the Bob Barker develops a leak.” Brings new definition to the word “plinko.”
- Mad Men (AMC, 10pm): Season premiere. “Roger plays Cupid for Don.” Uh - has he read Don Draper’s Guide to Picking Up Women?
- The Gates (ABC, 10pm): “Nick may have to enter into an alliance with a vampire.” Sometimes you just gotta suck it up.
- Entourage (HBO, 10:30pm): “Drama needs Bob Saget’s help to correct a bad first impression with John Stamos.” He really shouldn’t have called him “John Romijn-Stamos.”
- Related Tags:
- animal hoarders, animal hoarding, animal planet, behind the music, bob saget, confessions animal hoarding, confessions: animal hoarding, donnie wahlberg, entourage, eureka, fact or faked, fact or faked paranormal files, fact or faked: paranormal files, friday night lights, futurama, hawthorne, hells kitchen, hoarding, john stamos, mad men, paranormal files, river monsters, rizzoli & isles, rizzoli and isles, sidefeatured, sweat equity, teen mom, television programming, television schedule, the gates, this week on tv, true beauty, tv programming, tv schedule, usher, whale wars, work of art, work of art the next great artist, work of art: the next great artist
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.