Sunday August 22, 2010 8:12 pm
This Week on TV (8/23-8/29)
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager (ABC Family, 8 p.m.): “Amy’s friends and family forget about her birthday.” Everyone’s so wrapped up with her sister’s wedding to the oily beau-hunk.
- Miss Universe Pageant (NBC, 9 p.m.): “Global beauties compete in swimsuit, evening gown and interview categories at the 59th annual gala, hosted by Bret Michaels and Natalie Morales.” It’s like Bret almost died and went to heaven.
- Rizzoli & Isles (TNT, 10 p.m.): “A shooter aims for runners participating in the Boston Marathon.” Boston Marathon, biathlon—same diff!
- Melissa & Joey (ABC Family, 8 p.m.): “Joe realizes his social life has suffered since becoming a nanny, so Mel assists him in bending the truth to get him a date.” Do these ladies know there’s nothing his love couldn’t fix?
- Flipping Out (Bravo, 9 p.m.): “Jeff decides he needs to focus more on client satisfaction, customer service and professionalism.” He’ll reserve any negative comments for the cameras.
- The Rachel Zoe Project (Bravo, 10 p.m.): “During Fashion Week, Rachel works on styling Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore for the Oscars, recommending that both actresses push the fashion envelope.” The fashion choice could mean the difference between life and Demi Moore’s career.
- Confessions: Animal Hoarding (Animal, 9 p.m.): “A woman refuses to relinquish her collection of exotic birds, even though they’ve given her a disease.” As hard as she tries, she can’t stop tweeting.
- LA Ink (TLC, 10pm): “Corey gets fed up with Kat’s indecision on whether she’ll give him his job back, so he starts to seek other options.” Heck—she can’t even decide if she’s dating Jesse James or not.
- Criss Angel: Mindfreak (A&E, 10 p.m.): “Criss attempts to set a Guinness World Record for the most people made to ‘vanish’ in one place.” This explains the reactions to his Las Vegas show.
- My First Place (HGTV, 8 p.m.): “A woman wants job security before committing to a home.” The banks would like that as well.
- The Real Housewives of D.C. (Bravo, 9 p.m.): “Cat grows suspicious of Michaele and Tareq.” She can only trust those with easily spelled names.
- Project Runway (Lifetime, 9 p.m.): “The contestants must design a cohesive collection to accent 2010’s hair trends.” I pity the fool who has to coordinate with Justin Bieber‘s hair.
- The Gulf is Back (CW, 8 p.m.): “David Hasselhoff hosts a tribute concert honoring Gulf Coast residents who bounced back following the region’s 2010 oil spill.” He knows what it’s like to recover from a spill.
- Whale Wars (Animal, 9 p.m.): “The Bob Barker’s reconstructed engine fails, leaving the crew stranded.” Fortunately for “Yodel Man,” his climb up up that cliff was put on hold.
- Chefs vs. City (Food, 10 p.m.): “Food challenges in Washington, D.C., have the chefs replicating elaborate sugar sculptures, building a towers of shawarma and consuming a Chinese century egg.” It was either a century egg or a recalled one.
- 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards (NBC, 8 p.m.): “The Pacific and Glee are the top contenders with 24 and 19 nominations, respectively. George Clooney is honored with the Bob Hope Humanitarian Award.” NBC will give Clooney just about anything just to keep him on the network.
- Jonas L.A. (Disney, 9 p.m.): “Joe flirts with a celebrity blogger who takes his actions to mean that they are a couple.” Kate Major has a habit of doing stuff like that.
- Mad Men (AMC, 10 p.m.): “Don pitches a client under an unusual set of circumstances.” Usually he makes a pitch before he gets them into bed.
- Related Tags:
- 2010 emmy award, 2010 emmy awards, 2010 emmys, 62nd annual primetime emmy awards, 62nd primetime emmy award, 62nd primetime emmy awards, abc family, animal hoarding, bret michaels, chefs vs city, chefs vs. city, confessions animal hoarding, confessions: animal hoarding, criss angel, criss angel mindfreak, criss angel: mindfreak, david hasselhoff, emmy award, emmy awards, emmys, flipping out, george clooney, hgtv, jonas l.a., jonas la, la ink, mad men, melissa & joey, melissa and joey, miss universe, miss universe pageant, my first place, natalie morales, primetime emmy awards, project runway, rachel zoe project, real housewives of d.c., real housewives of dc, rizzoli & isles, rizzoli and isles, secret life of the american teenager, sidefeatured, television programming, television schedule, the gulf is back, the rachel zoe project, the real housewives of d.c., the real housewives of dc, the secret life of the american teenager, this week on tv, tv programming, tv schedule, whale wars
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.