Friday December 21, 2007 4:36 pm
Thursday Ratings: CBS Just Can’t Be Stopped
Aside for a few evenings with The Biggest Loser, CBS has been unstoppable in what seems like weeks. The network was again tops in viewers and demos.
- An early episode of CSI* (9.1 million, 2.4/8 in 18-49) was the hour’s top show.
- Clash of the Choirs (8.1 million, 2.3/7) was steady with Wednesday.
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (2.1/7) schooled 7.6 million.
- Duel (6.5 million, 1.9/6) was down a million from the previous night.
- Smallville* (2 million, 0.8/3) lost almost 2 million from last week.
- The second CSI* (11.3 million, 3.2/9 in 18-49) hour was again a winner in its time slot.
- Don’t Forget the Lyrics (7.2 million, 2.4/7) was off by around 300,000.
- Grey’s Anatomy* (1.9/5) made a showing with 5.8 million.
- Supernatural* (1.8 million, 0.7/2) was hardly super.
- Without A Trace* (11.5 million, 2.8/8 in 18-49) was the evening’s most-watched show.
- Private Practice* (5.1 million, 1.7/5) held most of its lead-in.
- About 4.7 million reported to The Office (1.9/6).
(You can review last Thursday’s ratings here.)
Read More | Programming Insider
- Related Tags:
- are you smarter than a 5th grader, audience, clash of the choirs, csi, demos, dont forget the lyrics, duel, game, game show, greys anatomy, music, musical, private practice, smallville, supernatural, the office, thursday ratings, viewers, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.