- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Friday November 6, 2009 5:19 pm
Thursday Ratings: Fringe Hangs by a Thread
Just because FOX benefitted from the World Series doesn’t mean its programs did. Last night’s return of Fringe hit a series low in the demos. Meanwhile, the other networks resumed their old ways. ABC placed first yesterday with the 18-49s while CBS was on top with the viewers.
- Survivor: Samoa (12.7 million, 3.7/10 in 18-49) was up slightly.
- FlashForward (8.5 million, 2.6/7) was off by 500,000.
- Approximately 8.5 million welcomed back Bones (2.5/7).
- Community (5.6 million, 2.3/6) picked up 100,000; Parks and Recreation (4.9 million, 2.2/6) slid by 100,000.
- The Vampire Diaries (4.2 million, 2.0/5) did about the same.
Read More | Variety
- CSI (15.1 million, 3.4/9 in 18-49) added on 200,000.
- Grey’s Anatomy (13.6 million, 5.0/13) had the best demos on the night.
- The Office (7.9 million, 3.9/10) lost 200,000; 30 Rock (5.9 million, 2.9/7) gave up 100,000.
- Fringe (1.7/4) turned in 5 million.
- Supernatural (2.7 million, 1.2/3) fell by 200,000.
- The Mentalist (15.4 million, 3.4/10 in 18-49) was the evening’s most-watched show.
- Private Practice (9.2 million, 3.5/10) remained steady.
- The Jay Leno Show (4.7 million, 1.6/5) improved by 300,000.
(You can review last Thursday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 30 rock, audience, bones, community, csi, csi crime scene investigation, csi: crime scene investigation, demos, flashpoint, fringe, greys anatomy, jay leno show, mentalist, parks and recreation, private practice, ratings, supernatural, survivor, survivor samoa, survivor: samoa, the jay leno show, the mentalist, the office, the vampire diaries, thursday ratings, vampire diaries, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.