Friday November 6, 2009 5:19 pm
Thursday Ratings: Fringe Hangs by a Thread
Just because FOX benefitted from the World Series doesn’t mean its programs did. Last night’s return of Fringe hit a series low in the demos. Meanwhile, the other networks resumed their old ways. ABC placed first yesterday with the 18-49s while CBS was on top with the viewers.
- Survivor: Samoa (12.7 million, 3.7/10 in 18-49) was up slightly.
- FlashForward (8.5 million, 2.6/7) was off by 500,000.
- Approximately 8.5 million welcomed back Bones (2.5/7).
- Community (5.6 million, 2.3/6) picked up 100,000; Parks and Recreation (4.9 million, 2.2/6) slid by 100,000.
- The Vampire Diaries (4.2 million, 2.0/5) did about the same.
Read More | Variety
- CSI (15.1 million, 3.4/9 in 18-49) added on 200,000.
- Grey’s Anatomy (13.6 million, 5.0/13) had the best demos on the night.
- The Office (7.9 million, 3.9/10) lost 200,000; 30 Rock (5.9 million, 2.9/7) gave up 100,000.
- Fringe (1.7/4) turned in 5 million.
- Supernatural (2.7 million, 1.2/3) fell by 200,000.
- The Mentalist (15.4 million, 3.4/10 in 18-49) was the evening’s most-watched show.
- Private Practice (9.2 million, 3.5/10) remained steady.
- The Jay Leno Show (4.7 million, 1.6/5) improved by 300,000.
(You can review last Thursday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 30 rock, audience, bones, community, csi, csi crime scene investigation, csi: crime scene investigation, demos, flashpoint, fringe, greys anatomy, jay leno show, mentalist, parks and recreation, private practice, ratings, supernatural, survivor, survivor samoa, survivor: samoa, the jay leno show, the mentalist, the office, the vampire diaries, thursday ratings, vampire diaries, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.