- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Friday October 12, 2007 5:04 pm
Thursday Ratings: ‘Grey’s’ and ‘CSI’ Both Come Out on Top
The 9pm hour proves to be Thursday night’s most heated battleground. And just like Wednesday night, ABC ruled the 18-49 age group while CBS gathered the largest audience.
- Survivor: China (14 million viewers, 4.5/13 in 18-49 demo) easily won the hour in viewers and the valuable age group.
- Ugly Betty (3.5/10) grew by 500,000 to 10.4 million.
- My Name Is Earl (7.7 million, 1/9) was down about 250,000; 30 Rock (6.6 million, 3.0/8) lost three times as much.
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader (8.2 million, 2.3/7 in demo) came in fourth while Smallville (4.8 million, 1.9/5) hung in there.
- Grey’s Anatomy (18.9 million, 7.8/19 in 18-49) led the night in the demo market.
- CSI (19.6 million, 6.0/14) raked in just enough viewers for evening’s win (despite being down about 1 million).
- The Office (8.9 million, 4.7/11) gained about 410,000 viewers from last week while Supernatural (3.2 million, 1.2/3) was up over 250,000.
- Don’t Forget the Lyrics (1.8/4) came in fourth with 5.6 million viewers overall.
Read More | Variety
- Related Tags:
- 30 rock, abc, big shots, cbs, csi, cw, demos, don't forget the lyrics, don't forget the lyrics, don't forget the lyrics, don't forget the lyrics, don't forget the lyrics, don't forget the lyrics, don't forget the lyrics, er, fox, greys anatomy, my name is earl, nbc, ratings, smallville, supernatural, survivor: china, thursday, ugly betty, viewers, viewership, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.