Friday January 29, 2010 11:47 pm
Thursday Ratings: Live for the Moment DOA
Jeff Probst had to learn a very hard lesson last night: Fans simply don’t like to watch him in shows that aren’t titled Survivor. Last night’s Live for the Moment special got beat by everything in the demos…even repeats. Meanwhile, FOX - just about the only network to air originals - easily won in the viewers and the 18-49s.
- Bones (12.4, 3.6/11 in 18-49) had the night’s best numbers.
- The Deep End (6 million, 1.7/5) lost 1 million.
- Live for the Moment (1.1/3) scraped up 4.7 million.
- Community* (4.2 million, 1.6/5) turned in 4.2 million.
- Parks and Recreation* (1.6/4) entertained 3.7 million.
- The Vampire Diaries (3.8 million, 1.8/5) was steady.
Read More | Variety
- CSI* (2.0/5 in 18-49) was good for 9.1 million.
- Fringe (8.9 million, 3.0/8) hit a season high in the demos.
- Grey’s Anatomy* (1.5/4) scored 5.3 million.
- The Office* (2.1/6) punched in 4.6 million.
- 30 Rock* (1.7/5) nailed down 3.9 million.
- Supernatural (2.6 million, 1.2/3) gave up 200,000.
- The Mentalist* (2.3/6 in 18-49) channeled 11 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (4.34 million, 1.2/3) did about the same.
- Private Practice* (1.2/3) checked in 4.3 million.
(You can review last Thursday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, audience, bones, deep end, demos, fringe, jay leno show, live for the moment, ratings, supernatural, the deep end, the jay leno show, the vampire diaries, thursday ratings, vampire diaries, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.