- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Friday January 29, 2010 11:47 pm
Thursday Ratings: Live for the Moment DOA
Jeff Probst had to learn a very hard lesson last night: Fans simply don’t like to watch him in shows that aren’t titled Survivor. Last night’s Live for the Moment special got beat by everything in the demos…even repeats. Meanwhile, FOX - just about the only network to air originals - easily won in the viewers and the 18-49s.
- Bones (12.4, 3.6/11 in 18-49) had the night’s best numbers.
- The Deep End (6 million, 1.7/5) lost 1 million.
- Live for the Moment (1.1/3) scraped up 4.7 million.
- Community* (4.2 million, 1.6/5) turned in 4.2 million.
- Parks and Recreation* (1.6/4) entertained 3.7 million.
- The Vampire Diaries (3.8 million, 1.8/5) was steady.
Read More | Variety
- CSI* (2.0/5 in 18-49) was good for 9.1 million.
- Fringe (8.9 million, 3.0/8) hit a season high in the demos.
- Grey’s Anatomy* (1.5/4) scored 5.3 million.
- The Office* (2.1/6) punched in 4.6 million.
- 30 Rock* (1.7/5) nailed down 3.9 million.
- Supernatural (2.6 million, 1.2/3) gave up 200,000.
- The Mentalist* (2.3/6 in 18-49) channeled 11 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (4.34 million, 1.2/3) did about the same.
- Private Practice* (1.2/3) checked in 4.3 million.
(You can review last Thursday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, audience, bones, deep end, demos, fringe, jay leno show, live for the moment, ratings, supernatural, the deep end, the jay leno show, the vampire diaries, thursday ratings, vampire diaries, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.