Friday October 19, 2007 2:05 pm
Thursday Ratings: ‘Viva Laughlin’ Off to Disappointing Start
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Comedy, Drama, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, Sports, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, The CW, ER, Grey's Anatomy, My Name Is Earl, Survivor, The Office, Ratings
The debut of CBS’s Viva Laughlin (and the temporary departure of Without A Trace) should have made it an easy night for ABC. But despite low numbers at 10pm, CBS still came very close to taking the night in both viewers and demos.
- With 13.4 million viewers, the aging Survivor (4.3/13 in 18-49 age group) shows no signs of slowing down.
- FOX’s Red Sox/Indians game (3.3/8) averaged about 11.6 million fans through the evening.
- Ugly Betty (9.7 million, 3.1/9) dropped about 730,000 viewers this week.
- NBC’s My Name is Earl (7.3 million, 2.7/8) and 30 Rock (6.3 million, 2.6/7) were both down from last week.
- Smallville (5.1 million, 2.0/6) saw a 300,000 increase.
- CSI (20.8 million, 6.4/15 in 18-49) gained over 1 million new viewers to claim the night’s biggest audience.
- Grey’s Anatomy (17.7 million, 7.1/17) took another 9pm win in the demos category.
- An hour-long episode The Office (8.5 million, 4.4/11) lost about 400,000.
- Supernatural (1.3/3) rounded off the hour with 3 million viewers.
Read More | Variety
- Related Tags:
- 30 rock, abc, big shots, cbs, csi, cw, demos, er, fox, greys anatomy, my name is earl, nbc, ratings, smallville, supernatural, survivor: china, thursday, ugly betty, viewers, viewership, viva laughlin, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.