- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Friday October 19, 2007 2:05 pm
Thursday Ratings: ‘Viva Laughlin’ Off to Disappointing Start
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Comedy, Drama, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, Sports, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, The CW, ER, Grey's Anatomy, My Name Is Earl, Survivor, The Office, Ratings
The debut of CBS’s Viva Laughlin (and the temporary departure of Without A Trace) should have made it an easy night for ABC. But despite low numbers at 10pm, CBS still came very close to taking the night in both viewers and demos.
- With 13.4 million viewers, the aging Survivor (4.3/13 in 18-49 age group) shows no signs of slowing down.
- FOX’s Red Sox/Indians game (3.3/8) averaged about 11.6 million fans through the evening.
- Ugly Betty (9.7 million, 3.1/9) dropped about 730,000 viewers this week.
- NBC’s My Name is Earl (7.3 million, 2.7/8) and 30 Rock (6.3 million, 2.6/7) were both down from last week.
- Smallville (5.1 million, 2.0/6) saw a 300,000 increase.
- CSI (20.8 million, 6.4/15 in 18-49) gained over 1 million new viewers to claim the night’s biggest audience.
- Grey’s Anatomy (17.7 million, 7.1/17) took another 9pm win in the demos category.
- An hour-long episode The Office (8.5 million, 4.4/11) lost about 400,000.
- Supernatural (1.3/3) rounded off the hour with 3 million viewers.
Read More | Variety
- Related Tags:
- 30 rock, abc, big shots, cbs, csi, cw, demos, er, fox, greys anatomy, my name is earl, nbc, ratings, smallville, supernatural, survivor: china, thursday, ugly betty, viewers, viewership, viva laughlin, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.