- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday December 2, 2009 9:18 pm
Tuesday Ratings: ABC was the Forgotten
Last night’s presidential address did little for ABC but a lot for NBC. Yesterday’s episode of The Biggest Loser gave its network a win in the demos. (An absent Jay Leno also helped in that matter.) Meanwhile, a post-DWTS ABC placed fourth in both the viewers and the demos.
- The presidential address (1.9/6 in 18-49) pulled in 10.2 million for CBS.
- NBC’s political coverage (2.1/6) raised 8.1 million.
- Approximately 7.5 million watched President Obama on ABC (1.7/5).
- FOX (1.8/5) catered to 4.6 million.
- 90210 (1.1/3) settled for 2.2 million.
Read More | Variety
- Two and a Half Men* (2.7/7 in 18-49) had 13.5 million laughing.
- NCIS: LA* (2.5/7 in 18-49) scored 13.2 million.
- The Biggest Loser (10 million, 3.7/10) was up by 1.1 million.
- So You Think You Can Dance (5.7 million, 2.1/6) added on 300,000.
- Scrubs (2.0/5) returned to 4.5 million.
- Melrose Place (0.7/2) lagged behind with 1.4 million.
- The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (2.9/8 in 18-49) had 8 million sets of eyes glued.
- The Forgotten (5.5 million, 1.2/3) hit some ugly lows.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 90210, audience, barack obama, biggest loser, demos, forgotten, melrose place, president barack obama, president obama, presidential address, press conference, press conferences, ratings, scrubs, so you think you can dance, so you think you can dance 6, sytycd, sytycd 6, the biggest loser, the forgotten, tuesday ratings, victoria's secret, victoria's secret, victoria's secret, victoria's secret, victoria's secret, victoria's secret fashion show, victoria's secret fashion show, victoria's secret fashion show, victorias secret, victorias secret fashion show, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.