- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday January 13, 2010 5:14 pm
Tuesday Ratings: American Idol Back on Top
Were they simply curious to see life on Idol post-Paula Abdul? Were they hoping to get their Simon Cowell fix? Were they dying to see Victoria Beckham crack a smile? Whatever the reason, fans turned out in droves for the premiere of American Idol. The show easily dominated the competition and had its best-rated debut since 2007.
- American Idol (11.8/29 in 18-49) had 29.9 million sucked in.
- Approximately 20.7 million watched the 150th episode of NCIS (4.3/11).
- The Biggest Loser (8.1 million, 3.2/8) slimmed down by 3.6 million.
- Scrubs* (0.8/2) scrapped up 2.6 million.
- Better Off Ted (2.2 milion, 0.8/2) lost 800,000.
- 90210* (0.3/1) nailed down 770,500.
Read More | Variety
- NCIS: LA (15.5 million, 3.0/7 in 18-49) took a 2.5 million hit.
- A second Scrubs (2.7 million, 1.2/3) did better than the first.
- Better Off Ted (2.5 million, 1.0/2) was off 100,00 from last week.
- Melrose Place* (0.3/1) turned in 688,500.
- The Good Wife (13.8 million, 3.0/9 in 18-49) remained steady.
- The Jay Leno Show (5.4 million, 1.9/5) gave up 1 million.
- The Forgotten (4.4 million, 1.3/4) did the same.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, american idol, american idol 9, audience, better off ted, biggest loser, biggest loser 9, biggest loser couples, biggest loser: couples, demos, forgotten, good wife, jay leno show, ncis, ncis la, ncis los angeles, ncis: la, ncis: los angeles, ratings, scrubs, the biggest loser, the biggest loser 9, the biggest loser couples, the biggest loser season 9, the biggest loser: couples, the forgotten, the good wife, the jay leno show, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.