- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday November 4, 2009 3:25 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Americans Welcome the Visitors
Where were you when the visitors arrived last night? Yesterday’s highly-anticipated debut of V had the best 18-49 performance for any new series this season. Its audience numbers also came in right behind the premiere of NCIS: Los Angeles for freshman programs. Unfortunately, that one show couldn’t carry the whole network. CBS still won in the viewers and had a tight victory in the demos.
- NCIS (19.4 million, 4.2/11 in 18-49) was the most-watched program last night.
- V (13.9 million, 5.0/13) had the best demos of the evening.
- The Biggest Loser (9 million, 3.4/9) hit its lowest 18-49 mark this season.
- So You Think You Can Dance (6.1 million, 2.4/6) lost 400,000.
- 90210 (1.1/3) clocked in 2.1 million.
Read More | TV by the Numbers
- NCIS: Los Angeles (3.5/9 in 18-49) attracted 15 million.
- Dancing with the Stars (14.5 million, 3.1/8) was down 200,000.
- Melrose Place (0.8/2) lingered far behind with 1.5 million.
- The Good Wife (2.7/8 in 18-49) nailed down 12.2 million.
- The Forgotten (7.6 million, 2.0/6) gave up 1 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (5.9 million, 2.0/6) remained even.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 90210, audience, biggest loser, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, demos, dwts, dwts 9, forgotten, good wife, jay leno show, melrose place, ncis, ncis la, ncis los angeles, ncis: la, ncis: los angeles, ratings, so you think you can dance, so you think you can dance 6, sytycd, sytycd 6, the biggest loser, the forgotten, the good wife, the jay leno show, tuesday ratings, v, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.