Wednesday March 4, 2009 11:19 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Hellish Return for Reaper
Last night’s premiere of Reaper never really stood a chance. Although it was originally scheduled for a 9:00 debut, CW pitted the show against both American Idol and The Biggest Loser. (Had NCIS been new, the bleeding could have been worse.)
- Approximately 24.2 million watched the final group perform on American Idol (8.9/23 in 18-49).
- NCIS* (2.6/7) dialed up 13.7 million.
- The Biggest Loser: Couples (3.5/9) averaged 9 million over two hours.
- Homeland Security USA (1.6/4) detained 5.7 million.
- Reaper (2.4 million, 0.9/2) lost 330,000 from its last season finale.
Read More | Variety
- The Mentalist* (2.7/6 in 18-49) registered 12.8 million.
- Scrubs* (1.3/3) entertained 3.4 million.
- 90210* (0.5/1) scraped up 1.2 million.
- The finale Bachelor special (4.1/11 in 18-49) got 10.9 million talking.
- Without a Trace* (2.3/6) gathered 10.5 million.
- Law & Order: SVU* (2.4/6) rounded up 7 million.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 90210, after the finale rose, american idol, audience, demos, homeland security, homeland security usa, law & order svu, law & order: svu, ncis, ratings, reaper, scrubs, svu, the bachelor, the bachelor after the final rose, the biggest loser, the biggest loser couples, the biggest loser: couples, the mentalist, tuesday ratings, viewers, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.