- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday March 4, 2009 11:19 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Hellish Return for Reaper
Last night’s premiere of Reaper never really stood a chance. Although it was originally scheduled for a 9:00 debut, CW pitted the show against both American Idol and The Biggest Loser. (Had NCIS been new, the bleeding could have been worse.)
- Approximately 24.2 million watched the final group perform on American Idol (8.9/23 in 18-49).
- NCIS* (2.6/7) dialed up 13.7 million.
- The Biggest Loser: Couples (3.5/9) averaged 9 million over two hours.
- Homeland Security USA (1.6/4) detained 5.7 million.
- Reaper (2.4 million, 0.9/2) lost 330,000 from its last season finale.
Read More | Variety
- The Mentalist* (2.7/6 in 18-49) registered 12.8 million.
- Scrubs* (1.3/3) entertained 3.4 million.
- 90210* (0.5/1) scraped up 1.2 million.
- The finale Bachelor special (4.1/11 in 18-49) got 10.9 million talking.
- Without a Trace* (2.3/6) gathered 10.5 million.
- Law & Order: SVU* (2.4/6) rounded up 7 million.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 90210, after the finale rose, american idol, audience, demos, homeland security, homeland security usa, law & order svu, law & order: svu, ncis, ratings, reaper, scrubs, svu, the bachelor, the bachelor after the final rose, the biggest loser, the biggest loser couples, the biggest loser: couples, the mentalist, tuesday ratings, viewers, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.