Wednesday September 9, 2009 8:24 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Melrose, 90210 Disappoint
The fall season hasn’t officially kicked into high gear, yet 90210 and Melrose Place are already coming up short. The sophomore drama debuted to nearly 2 million less than it did last year. Meanwhile, the freshman entry attracted a smaller number than Privileged did last September. (Note: CW has since canceled Privileged.)
- An NCIS* repeat (10.7 million, 2.1/6 in 18-49) was the hour’s largest draw.
- Hell’s Kitchen (7.6 million, 3.5/11) had the night’s best demos.
- America’s Got Talent* (1.5/5) got NBC warmed up with 6.8 million.
- Shark Tank* (1.1/3) attacked 3.4 million.
- 90210‘s debut (1.3/4) pulled in 2.6 million.
Read More | Broadcasting & Cable
- America’s Got Talent (2.8/8 in 18-49) averaged 11.7 million over two hours.
- Big Brother 11 (8.1 million, 2.7/7) had its best audience of the season.
- More to Love (1.9/5) seduced 4.4 million.
- Shaq Vs. (1.5/4) rallied 3.8 million.
- Melrose Place (1.3/3) premiered to 2.3 million.
- The Mentalist* (1.4/4 in 18-49) picked up 6.4 million.
- Approximately 5.7 million watched Jon Gosselin on Primetime: Family Secrets (2.2/6).
- Related Tags:
- 90210, audience, big brother, big brother 11, demos, hells kitchen, jon gosselin, melrose place, more to love, ncis, primetime family secrets, primetime: family secrets, ratings, shaq vs, shaq vs., shark tank americas got talent, the mentalist, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.