- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday September 9, 2009 8:24 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Melrose, 90210 Disappoint
The fall season hasn’t officially kicked into high gear, yet 90210 and Melrose Place are already coming up short. The sophomore drama debuted to nearly 2 million less than it did last year. Meanwhile, the freshman entry attracted a smaller number than Privileged did last September. (Note: CW has since canceled Privileged.)
- An NCIS* repeat (10.7 million, 2.1/6 in 18-49) was the hour’s largest draw.
- Hell’s Kitchen (7.6 million, 3.5/11) had the night’s best demos.
- America’s Got Talent* (1.5/5) got NBC warmed up with 6.8 million.
- Shark Tank* (1.1/3) attacked 3.4 million.
- 90210‘s debut (1.3/4) pulled in 2.6 million.
Read More | Broadcasting & Cable
- America’s Got Talent (2.8/8 in 18-49) averaged 11.7 million over two hours.
- Big Brother 11 (8.1 million, 2.7/7) had its best audience of the season.
- More to Love (1.9/5) seduced 4.4 million.
- Shaq Vs. (1.5/4) rallied 3.8 million.
- Melrose Place (1.3/3) premiered to 2.3 million.
- The Mentalist* (1.4/4 in 18-49) picked up 6.4 million.
- Approximately 5.7 million watched Jon Gosselin on Primetime: Family Secrets (2.2/6).
- Related Tags:
- 90210, audience, big brother, big brother 11, demos, hells kitchen, jon gosselin, melrose place, more to love, ncis, primetime family secrets, primetime: family secrets, ratings, shaq vs, shaq vs., shark tank americas got talent, the mentalist, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.