Wednesday January 27, 2010 8:05 pm
Tuesday Ratings: NCIS Closing in on Idol
Has the mighty started to fall? Or is NCIS just getting better with age? Despite dominating in both the viewers and the demos last night, American Idol saw one of its tightest battles in a long time. The CBS drama - with its 20.1 million viewers - got as close the reality show as it ever had before.
Read More | Variety
- NCIS: Los Angeles (3.8/10 in 18-49) pulled in 17.2 million.
- Human Target (3.2/8) rounded up 9.6 million.
- A 2-hour Lost* repeat (1.4/4) averaged 3.4 million.
- Melrose Place* (881,000, 0.4/1) improved by 181,000.
- The Good Wife* (2.1/6 in 18-49) nabbed 10.3 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (6.3 million, 2.0/6) was even with last week.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, american idol, american idol 9, audience, better off ted, biggest loser, biggest loser 9, biggest loser couples, biggest loser: couples, demos, human target, jay leno show, ncis, ncis la, ncis los angeles, ncis: la, ncis: los angeles, ratings, scrubs, the biggest loser, the biggest loser 9, the biggest loser couples, the biggest loser season 9, the biggest loser: couples, the jay leno show, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.