- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday February 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Past Life Can’t Pass Competition
Last night’s premiere of Past Life did what few post-Idol debuts have done before: Disappoint. Despite a huge lead-in, the series opener came in fourth in its hour in both the viewers and the demos.
Read More | Variety
- NCIS: Los Angeles (17.9 million, 4.1/10 in 18-49) added on 1.5 million.
- Lost (11.1 million, 5.0/12) had the best demos for all scripted programs.
- Past Life (8.3 million, 2.8/7) kept less than a 1/3 of Idol‘s audience.
- Melrose Place* (0.3/1) turned in 730,000.
- The Good Wife (14.8 million, 3.1/9 in 18-49) irnproved by 2.1 million.
- The Forgotten (2.0/6) scored 5.9 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (1.8/5) officially ended with 5.6 million.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, american idol, american idol 9, audience, biggest loser, biggest loser 9, biggest loser couples, biggest loser: couples, demos, forgotten, good wife, jay leno show, lost, ncis, ncis la, ncis los angeles, ncis: la, ncis: los angeles, past life, ratings, the biggest loser, the biggest loser 9, the biggest loser couples, the biggest loser season 9, the biggest loser: couples, the forgotten, the good wife, the jay leno show, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.