Wednesday February 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Past Life Can’t Pass Competition
Last night’s premiere of Past Life did what few post-Idol debuts have done before: Disappoint. Despite a huge lead-in, the series opener came in fourth in its hour in both the viewers and the demos.
Read More | Variety
- NCIS: Los Angeles (17.9 million, 4.1/10 in 18-49) added on 1.5 million.
- Lost (11.1 million, 5.0/12) had the best demos for all scripted programs.
- Past Life (8.3 million, 2.8/7) kept less than a 1/3 of Idol‘s audience.
- Melrose Place* (0.3/1) turned in 730,000.
- The Good Wife (14.8 million, 3.1/9 in 18-49) irnproved by 2.1 million.
- The Forgotten (2.0/6) scored 5.9 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (1.8/5) officially ended with 5.6 million.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, american idol, american idol 9, audience, biggest loser, biggest loser 9, biggest loser couples, biggest loser: couples, demos, forgotten, good wife, jay leno show, lost, ncis, ncis la, ncis los angeles, ncis: la, ncis: los angeles, past life, ratings, the biggest loser, the biggest loser 9, the biggest loser couples, the biggest loser season 9, the biggest loser: couples, the forgotten, the good wife, the jay leno show, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.