Wednesday November 25, 2009 2:35 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Season High for DWTS
DWTS’ ending may have divided voters, but it got people watching. Although last night’s showdown marked a finale low in the demos, the series did hit season highs overall.
Read More | Variety
- Dancing with the Stars (4.3/12 in 18-49) had 19.2 million on their feet.
- NCIS: LA‘s crossover special (17.2 million, 4.3/11) picked up 2.4 million more.
- Melrose Place* (800,000, 0.4/1) fell by 700,000.
- The Good Wife (12.5 million, 2.8/8 in 18-49) slipped by 200,000.
- The Jay Leno Show (1.9/5) settled for 4.9 million.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, audience, biggest loser, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, demos, dwts, dwts 9, good wife, jay leno show, ncis, ncis la, ncis los angeles, ncis: la, ncis: los angeles, ratings, so you think you can dance, so you think you can dance 6, sytycd, sytycd 6, the biggest loser, the good wife, the jay leno show, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.