- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday November 11, 2009 8:19 pm
Tuesday Ratings: V Comes Back to Earth
The novelty of aliens on Earth was bound to wear off sometime soon. After a spectacular debut just seven days ago, V fell 27% in the prime demos. Although that’s the largest Week 2 drop for any scripted show this season, the resulting number should still be pleasing to ABC.
Read More | Variety
- NCIS: LA (16.2 million, 3.7/9 in 18-49) raised 1.2 million.
- Dancing with the Stars (15.5 million, 3.4/9) improved by 1 million.
- Melrose Place (1.3 million, 0.7/2) had its last night without Heather Locklear.
- The Good Wife (13.4 million, 2.8/8 in 18-49) added on 1.2 million.
- ABC’s In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: All Access Nashville (2.3/6) attracted 9.3 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (5.8 million, 1.9/5) did about the same.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 90210, all access nashville, audience, biggest loser, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, demos, dwts, dwts 9, good wife, in the spotlight, in the spotlight with robin roberts, in the spotlight with robin roberts: all access nashville, jay leno show, melrose place, ncis, ncis la, ncis los angeles, ncis: la, ncis: los angeles, ratings, robin roberts, so you think you can dance, so you think you can dance 6, sytycd, sytycd 6, the biggest loser, the good wife, the jay leno show, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.