Thursday October 7, 2010 9:26 pm
Wednesday Ratings: Defenders Defending Its Time Slot
The battle for Wednesday night’s 10:00 hour is proving to be an interesting one. Last week, the debut of Law & Order: Los Angeles bested The Defenders in both the viewers and the demos. This week, Defenders took the viewers, while NBC’s program won the demos. What will happen in Week 3? Place your bets now.
- Survivor: Nicaragua (11.8 million, 3.6/11 in 18-49) sent 400,000 home.
- The Middle (8 million, 2.4/8) lost 300,000.
- Better with You (6.9 million, 2.3/7) was off slightly.
- Undercovers (6.4 million, 1.5/4) gave up 800,000.
- Hell’s Kitchen (6.6 million, 3.1/9) served 500,000 more.
- America’s Next Top Model (2.8 million, 1.3/4) did about the same.
Read More | Variety
- Criminal Minds 13.7 million, 3.5/9 in 18-49) fell by 700,000.
- Modern Family (11.3 million, 4.5/12) shaved off 600,000.
- Law & Order: SVU (8.7 million, 2.5/7) let 1.3 million go.
- Cougar Town (7.2 million, 3.1/8) improved by 200,000.
- Hellcats (2.2 million, 0.9/3) remained steady.
- The Defenders (9.3 million, 2.1/6 in 18-49) declined by 1.1 million.
- Law & Order: Los Angeles (8.2 million, 2.4/7) dropped 2.4 million.
- The Whole Truth (4.5 million, 1.4/4) shed 100,000.
(You can review last Wednesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, americas next top model, americas next top model 15, americas next top model cycle 15, antm, antm 15, antm cycle 15, audience, better with you, cougar town, criminal minds, demos, hellcats, hells kitchen, hell’s kitchen, law & order la, law & order los angeles, law & order special victims unit, law & order svu, law & order: la, law & order: los angeles, law & order: special victims unit, law & order: svu, law and order la, law and order los angeles, law and order special victims unit, law and order svu, law and order: la, law and order: los angeles, law and order: special victims unit, law and order: svu, modern family, ratings, special victims unit, survivor, survivor nicaragua, svu, the defenders, the middle, the whole truth, undercovers, viewers, wednesday ratings, whole truth
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.