Thursday January 14, 2010 10:43 pm
Wednesday Ratings: No Mercy for Idol Competition
Despite being down 3.5 million from its Tuesday debut, American Idol was still strong enough to blow away the competition.
- American Idol (26.4 million, 10.1/27 in 18-49) had its lowest demo for a first Wednesday since 2003.
- The New Adventures of Old Christine (1.9/5) kicked off the night with 6.3 million.
- The Middle (6.1 million, 2.1/6) was off 2.1 million from last week.
- Mercy (5.9 million, 1.6/4) reached a series low.
- Gary Unmarried (1.9/5) pulled in 5.8 million.
- Modern Family* (1.7/5) turned in 5.3 million.
- One Tree Hill* (908,000, 0.4/1) was up slightly.
Read More | Variety
- Criminal Minds (3.9/10 in 18-49) had 14 million arrested.
- A repeat of The Simpsons* (3.6/9) entertained 8.1 million.
- Modern Family (7.8 million, 3.2/8) took at 2.4 million hit.
- Law & Order: SVU (7.7 million, 2.0/5) fell by 3.1 million.
- Cougar Town (7.4 million, 3.1/8) gave up 500,000.
- Gossip Girl* (525,500, 0.3/1) picked up nearly 40,000.
- CSI: NY (3.6/10 in 18-49) rounded up 14.1 million.
- The Jay Leno Show (5.4 million, 1.6/4) added on 200,000.
- Ugly Betty (4.5 million, 1.6/4) slipped by 600,000.
(You can review last Wednesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- american idol, audience, cougar town, criminal minds, csi new york, csi ny, csi: new york, csi: ny, demos, gary unmarried, jay leno show, law & order special victims unit, law & order svu, law & order: special victims unit, law & order: svu, law and order special victims unit, law and order svu, law and order: special victims unit, law and order: svu, mercy, modern family, new adventures of old christine, ratings, special victims unit, svu, the jay leno show, the middle, the new adventures of old christine, ugly betty, viewers, wednesday ratings
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.