- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Thursday December 17, 2009 10:24 pm
Wednesday Ratings: FOX Outdanced by CBS
The two-hour season finale of So You Think You Can Dance couldn’t compete with CBS’ strong Wednesday lineup. The dance program did, though, outperform NBC’s own reality program.
- Gary Unmarried (7.9 million, 2.5/7 in 18-49) had the most viewers its hour.
- The New Adventures of Old Christine (7.8 million, 2.4/7) was up 300,000.
- Approximately 7 million saw Russell Ferguson win So You Think You Can Dance (2.6/7).
- Prep & Landing* (2.0/6) brought another 6.7 million to ABC.
- The Sing-Off (6.6 million, 2.2/6) was off 300,000 from Tuesday.
- The Middle* (1.7/5) turned in 5.5 million.
Read More | Variety
- Criminal Minds (14.6 million, 3.7/10 in 18-49) had the best numbers of the night.
- Modern Family* (1.9/5) scored 5.2 million.
- Cougar Town* (1.8/5) nailed down 4.6 million.
- CSI: NY (13.5 million, 3.1/9 in 18-49) improved by 500,000.
- The Jay Leno Show (5.4 million, 1.6/5) added on 900,000.
- Eastwick (1.3/4) settled for 3.6 million.
(You can review last Wednesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- audience, criminal minds, csi new york, csi ny, csi: new york, csi: ny, demos, eastwick, gary unmarried, jay leno show, new adventures of old christine, ratings, sing-off, singoff, so you think you can dance, so you think you can dance 6, sytycd, sytycd 6, the jay leno show, the new adventures of old christine, the sing-off, the singoff, viewers, wednesday ratings
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.