Thursday December 17, 2009 10:24 pm
Wednesday Ratings: FOX Outdanced by CBS
The two-hour season finale of So You Think You Can Dance couldn’t compete with CBS’ strong Wednesday lineup. The dance program did, though, outperform NBC’s own reality program.
- Gary Unmarried (7.9 million, 2.5/7 in 18-49) had the most viewers its hour.
- The New Adventures of Old Christine (7.8 million, 2.4/7) was up 300,000.
- Approximately 7 million saw Russell Ferguson win So You Think You Can Dance (2.6/7).
- Prep & Landing* (2.0/6) brought another 6.7 million to ABC.
- The Sing-Off (6.6 million, 2.2/6) was off 300,000 from Tuesday.
- The Middle* (1.7/5) turned in 5.5 million.
Read More | Variety
- Criminal Minds (14.6 million, 3.7/10 in 18-49) had the best numbers of the night.
- Modern Family* (1.9/5) scored 5.2 million.
- Cougar Town* (1.8/5) nailed down 4.6 million.
- CSI: NY (13.5 million, 3.1/9 in 18-49) improved by 500,000.
- The Jay Leno Show (5.4 million, 1.6/5) added on 900,000.
- Eastwick (1.3/4) settled for 3.6 million.
(You can review last Wednesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- audience, criminal minds, csi new york, csi ny, csi: new york, csi: ny, demos, eastwick, gary unmarried, jay leno show, new adventures of old christine, ratings, sing-off, singoff, so you think you can dance, so you think you can dance 6, sytycd, sytycd 6, the jay leno show, the new adventures of old christine, the sing-off, the singoff, viewers, wednesday ratings
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.