- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Monday February 16, 2009 6:28 pm
Sunday Ratings: Slow Start for Amazing Race
Maybe viewers were simply enjoying their three-day weekend? Whatever the reason, the 14th installment of The Amazing Race saw smaller numbers than it had in the fall. Fortunately for CBS, the network’s numbers were still enough for first place with the viewers. ABC, in the meantime, had a hold on the demos.
- The Amazing Race 14 (9.3 million, 2.7/7 in 18-49) was down 1 million from Season 13.
- Dateline (8.9 million, 2.1/5) picked up 1.9 million.
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition* (8 million, 2.5/6) lost 2.4 million.
- The Simpsons (6.8 million, 3.2/8) picked up 2 million; King of the Hill (5.3 million, 2.5/6) added on 500,000.
- CW‘s airing of GoldenEye (0.5/1) entertained 1.8 million.
Read More | TV by the Numbers
- Desperate Housewives (13.9 million, 4.9/12 in 18-49) was up slightly.
- Cold Case (2.4/6) turned in 10.8 million.
- Family Guy (7.3 million, 3.8/9) grew by 1.8 million; American Dad (5.9 million, 2.9/7) rose by 1.3 million.
- The conclusion of XIII (4.2 million, 0.9/2) plunged by 2.1 million.
- Brothers & Sisters (9.1 million, 3.1/8 in 18-49) was down a few notches.
- The Unit (2.1/6) registered 8.3 million.
(You can review last Sunday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- amazing race, amazing race 14, american dad, audience, brothers & sisters, brothers and sisters, cold case, dateline, demos, desperate housewives, extreme makeover, extreme makeover home edition, extreme makeover: home edition, family guy, goldeneye, king of the hill, ratings, sunday ratings, the amazing race, the amazing race 14, the simpsons, the unit, viewers, xiii
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.