- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Monday March 23, 2009 9:16 pm
Sunday Ratings: Weekend Ends with a CBS Win
Couple a basketball tournament overrun with a President Obama interview and what do you get? A nice way to start the evening for CBS. Despite hot competition from Desperate Housewives, the Eye network won both the viewers and the demos last night.
- Approximately 16.2 million watched the POTUS interview on 60 Minutes (4.1/11 in 18-49).
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (9.8 million, 3.1/8) raised 300,000.
- The Simpsons (6.2 million, 3.0/8) and King of the Hill (5.5 million, 2.6/7) were both up slightly.
- Kings (4.6 million, 1.3/3) dropped 1.4 million.
- CW’s airing of The Mod Squad (0.3/1) attracted 866,000.
Read More | Variety
- Desperate Housewives (14.7 million, 4.9/12 in 18-49) added on 700,000.
- The Amazing Race (11.6 million, 3.2/8) grew by 1.2 million.
- Family Guy (7.4 million., 3.7/9) was up by 200,000.
- The Celebrity Apprentice (7.3 million, 2.9/7) picked up 600,000 more.
- American Dad (5.8 million, 2.9/7) remained steady.
- Cold Case and The Unit (2.4/6 in 18-49) averaged 10.8 million for the hour.
- Brothers & Sisters (10.4 million, 3.5/9) was off by 200,000.
(You can review last Sunday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 60 minutes, amazing race, american dad, audience, brothers & sisters, brothers and sisters, celebrity apprentice, cold case, demos, desperate housewives, extreme makeover, extreme makeover: home edition, family guy, king of the hill, kings, mod squad, monday ratings, ratings, the amazing race, the celebrity apprentice, the mod squad, the simpsons, the unit, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.