Monday March 23, 2009 9:16 pm
Sunday Ratings: Weekend Ends with a CBS Win
Couple a basketball tournament overrun with a President Obama interview and what do you get? A nice way to start the evening for CBS. Despite hot competition from Desperate Housewives, the Eye network won both the viewers and the demos last night.
- Approximately 16.2 million watched the POTUS interview on 60 Minutes (4.1/11 in 18-49).
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (9.8 million, 3.1/8) raised 300,000.
- The Simpsons (6.2 million, 3.0/8) and King of the Hill (5.5 million, 2.6/7) were both up slightly.
- Kings (4.6 million, 1.3/3) dropped 1.4 million.
- CW’s airing of The Mod Squad (0.3/1) attracted 866,000.
Read More | Variety
- Desperate Housewives (14.7 million, 4.9/12 in 18-49) added on 700,000.
- The Amazing Race (11.6 million, 3.2/8) grew by 1.2 million.
- Family Guy (7.4 million., 3.7/9) was up by 200,000.
- The Celebrity Apprentice (7.3 million, 2.9/7) picked up 600,000 more.
- American Dad (5.8 million, 2.9/7) remained steady.
- Cold Case and The Unit (2.4/6 in 18-49) averaged 10.8 million for the hour.
- Brothers & Sisters (10.4 million, 3.5/9) was off by 200,000.
(You can review last Sunday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 60 minutes, amazing race, american dad, audience, brothers & sisters, brothers and sisters, celebrity apprentice, cold case, demos, desperate housewives, extreme makeover, extreme makeover: home edition, family guy, king of the hill, kings, mod squad, monday ratings, ratings, the amazing race, the celebrity apprentice, the mod squad, the simpsons, the unit, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.