- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday January 24, 2006 2:20 pm
The 5 Relationships We Most Want To See On TV
Be they romantic, friendly, or of another ilk, there are some TV show relationships that are long overdue. Here are our top 5 picks.
- Warrick and Catherine, CSI. Enough already! They’ve flirted for years, exchanging compliments, coy looks, and secret smiles. The fans are ready for some action. Dump the other lady, Warrick, and cozy up to Cath!
- Izzie and George, Grey’s Anatomy. Fans have lost patience with the increasingly dull storyline of lost love between Meredith and McDreamy. It’s time to turn our attention to the far more interesting—and fan favorites—Izzie and George. With their strong convictions and sweet vulnerability, Izzie and George are a match made in heaven. True, many fans would rather see Izzie end up with Alex, but come on…wouldn’t you love to see George happy?
- House, M.D.’s Dr. Gregory House and…frankly, anyone! Though he does have a terrific friendship with Wilson, House desperately needs some lovin’. Whether it be with Stacey, Cameron, or some crazy patient, we’d love to see House win—and offer—some long-overdue affection.
- The familial reconciliation of Lorelai and Richard Gilmore of Gilmore Girls. Though the show focuses almost exclusively on Lorelai’s relationship with her mother in the area of family plotlines, the bond between father and daughter seems much more intriguing to us. The two are so alike, and though it’s not often addressed, it’s obvious that Richard’s approval means a great deal to Lorelai. Whose heart doesn’t break a little each time Lorelai acknowledges that Rory is a ‘replacement’ daughter for Richard? Here’s hoping the seventh season will patch up things between these two hot-headed Gilmores.
- Rory and Jess of Gilmore Girls. We never though we’d be a Jess supporter. For years, we prayed for the return of Dean, The Perfect Man Machine. But Jess’s brief appearance earlier in the season left us wanting more, and showcased his increasing maturity. We loved that he called Rory on the bad choices she was making, and who could miss the sparks between them? Rory: Dump the dull Logan, and give Jess a call!
Leave your picks in the comments section.
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.