- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Friday August 1, 2008 9:21 pm
Thursday Ratings: Flashpoint Shows Improvement
This week, Flashpoint had some growth in its new Thursday time slot. The improvement helped CBS win the night with the viewers. Meanwhile, FOX was all over the demos.
- Big Brother 10 (6.5 million, 2.3/8 in 18-49) did 400,000 better than last week’s Greatest American Dog.
- Don’t Forget the Lyrics (1.7/6) had 5.9 million singing along.
- Last Comic Standing (5 million, 1.9/6) pulled in 700,000 more.
- Ugly Betty* (3.8 million, 1.1/4) was up 400,000.
- Smallville* (1.7 million, 0.7/2 lost 200,000.
Read More | Hollywood Reporter
- Approximately 8.5 million saw Chelsie eliminated from So You Think You Can Dance (2.8/9 in 18-49).
- CSI (7.9 million, 1.8/5) tacked on another 1/2 million.
- Grey’s Anatomy* (3.6 million, 1.2/4) did the same as before.
- Supernatural* (1.6 million, 0.6/2) was on par with last week.
- Flashpoint (7.6 million, 1.8/6 in 18-49) improved by 900,000.
- Hopkins (5.5 million, 1.7/5) drew in 300,000 more.
- Fear Itself (3.9 million. 1/3/4) piled on another 700,000.
(You can review last Thursday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- audience, big brother, big brother 10, csi, demos, dont forget the lyrics, fear itself, flashpoint, greys anatomy, hopkins, last comic standing, ratings, smallville, so you think you can dance, supernatural, sytycd, thursday ratings, ugly betty, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.