- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Friday July 25, 2008 3:39 pm
Thursday Ratings: FOX Sweeps the Dance Floor
Last night, we got a bit of the expected mixed with the unexpected. Not surprising? FOX walked away with two more wins in both categories. Surprising? Viewers saw Will Wingfield eliminated from So You Think You Can Dance.
Read More | Hollywood Reporter
- So You Think You Can Dance (2.7/9 in 18-49) had 8.3 million on their feet.
- CSI* (1.6/5) fingerprinted 7.4 million.
- Grey’s Anatomy* (1.1/4) triaged 3.6 million.
- Supernatural* (0.6/2) nailed down 1.6 million.
- Flashpoint (1.7/5 in 18-49) welcomed 6.7 million to its new time slot.
- Hopkins (1.6/5) evaluated 5.2 million.
- Fear Itself (1.1/3) got 3.2 million biting their nails.
- Related Tags:
- are you smarter than a 5th grader, audience, csi, csi crime scene investigation, csi: crime scene investigation, fear itself, flashpoint, greatest american dog, greys anatomy, hopkins, last comic standing, ratings, smallville, so you think you can dance, supernatural, sytycd, thursday ratings, ugly betty, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.